• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Geoff has successfully made his point, and so we're all in a permanent moment of silence.

Also, until Geoff gets rid of his car (yes I know he "works" from home but that doesn't explain how he gets his groceries and what not, unless he walks literally everywhere) . It is kind of like how Nate won't get rid of his shot gun. Just seems hypocritical. 

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Passing on Ivanka seems like a shallow gesture when you've got the blood money associated with grocery delivery flowing from your wallet. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It's actually delivered by horse and carriage, but I have no doubt that it gets to the store via trucks.  Our collective shame is deep.

25 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'll pass on Ivanka if it means that people like this grandmother would get to live.

If only the police had CSI television show image enhancement they could get the license plate number, facial recognition and her drivers license number from her purse. 

In the real world they have to beg the person to turn themselves in.