• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

Just now, InsideThePark said:

Yeah, so about that shooting the other day...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/22/school-shooting-victim-brain-dead/451670002/

A 16-year-old girl who was wounded in a shooting this week at a Maryland high school will be taken off life support on Thursday night, her family said.

Dammit.  

20 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Yeah, so about that shooting the other day...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/22/school-shooting-victim-brain-dead/451670002/

A 16-year-old girl who was wounded in a shooting this week at a Maryland high school will be taken off life support on Thursday night, her family said.

Horrible.  It’s serious when someone is shot which should go without saying.  I’m not sure why so many people seemed to think everything was going to be fine yesterday.  Many lives are badly shattered as a consequence of what happened yesterday. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 hours ago, LHalo said:

Can the CDC investigate the health consequences of CA high speed rail? I want to double down the amount of money we can piss away on this thing. 

My wife and I are driving up the 99 right now and I see that thing being built. What a colossal waste!

I was listening to a radio talk show host yesterday (didn't catch his name) who was using the Maryland shooting as justification for having guns in schools. Big difference when the shooter has a pistol as opposed to an automatic rifle. If the kid had an AR-15, that school monitor is likely as dead as anyone who was unarmed.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I was listening to a radio talk show host yesterday (didn't catch his name) who was using the Maryland shooting as justification for having guns in schools. Big difference when the shooter has a pistol as opposed to an automatic rifle. If the kid had an AR-15, that school monitor is likely as dead as anyone who was unarmed.

He likely would have been able to do a lot more damage with an AR-15

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And theres zero guarantee he could have done more damage with it. He could have ended up shooting at the lightbulbs.

Are you serious with this bullshiz? Zero guarantee? C'mon, this is a stats based community. You think that Trout might hit a little less proficiently with a souvenir mini bat? I mean, there's zero guarantee that he would, so why not give it a shot? We could save some trees.

15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

That Trout wanna be at Virginia Tech was certainly didn't hit less proficiently with his souvenir mini bats.

True. It seems that whatever device you're using is allowing you to slaughter the English language with a proficiency none of us has seen since HaloThunder last contributed to the board.

18 minutes ago, EnglishCop said:

True. It seems that whatever device you're using is allowing you to slaughter the English language with a proficiency none of us has seen since HaloThunder last contributed to the board.

Good ... so my point wasn't lost.