• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

31 minutes ago, floplag said:

A theory that has supporting circumstantial evidence.    Not exactly tin foil territory.  
To be clear though I'm not suggesting they made this person do what he did, I'm suggesting they didn't act when they should have to gain politically. 
Assuming the reports that officer(s) were on scene, there are only 2 plausible explanations as to why they didnt act, they were cowards or they were ordered not to. 

You're floating a theory that a secret group planned the slaughter of kids in a high school to allow the government to seize guns, or someone thought...hey...mass shooting...if I tell my officers not to enter the school I'm going to gain politically, based on officers not doing their job?

Shit like this...that's why we can't have nice things.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

So, do you think that the sheriff's office called in to some kind of cental conspiracy managing hotline and quickly rolled out their lack of response once it was ordered?

Please explain the logistics of your conspiracy here, given that you don't think the actual murderer is part of it.

NEVER said that.  please stop jumping to conclusions.  
This is only about thier response, or lack of it.  Nothing leading up to that point.
He did this himself, im not remotely suggesting otherwise.  
Simply voicing a concern and possible reason why they did or didnt do what they should have that appears to have some possible merit. 

Some of you find to so easy to see these things in the other side but when you agree with it... oh no it cant be that.... really?  Russia colluded with Trump to fix elections in Montana but the actions of one man, this sheriff, are beyond reproach somehow?    Give me a break.  

5 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Quit politicizing the Broward County Sheriffs please.

broward-sherriff-hillary.jpg

So, we'll count you as a conspiracy theorist here. Hey, my sister in law met Obama and has a picture with him. You think that she's behind the drone program?

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

NEVER said that.  please stop jumping to conclusions.  
This is only about thier response, or lack of it.  Nothing leading up to that point.
He did this himself, im not remotely suggesting otherwise.  
Simply voicing a concern and possible reason why they did or didnt do what they should have that appears to have some possible merit.  

If you actually bothered to read my post, I actually acknowledge that you didn't say he was put up to it. C'mon, man.

1 minute ago, RallyMo said:

So, we'll count you as a conspiracy theorist here. Hey, my sister in law met Obama and has a picture with him. You think that she's behind the drone program?

If you actually bothered to read my post, I actually acknowledge that you didn't say he was put up to it. C'mon, man.

Question this one mans actions makes me that?   
Wow you guys really dont want anything or anyone not towing the line here do you.  
Ill let the yes men finish the ride then, peace.  

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Reach much? Take a Xanax and chill brah. It's obvious which way the head of the sheriff department leans.

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

Question this one mans actions makes me that?   
Wow you guys really dont want anything or anyone not towing the line here do you.  
Ill let the yes men finish the ride then, peace.  

and...time...who had 1 hour on the floplag...nobody agrees with me so I'll play martyr and take my ball and go home?

1 minute ago, LHalo said:

Reach much? Take a Xanax and chill brah. It's obvious which way the head of the sheriff department leans.

Lulz, I'm pretty chill, though that's cute.

Of course it seems like this guy's a Democrat.

That doesn't make it responsible to kinda imply that he's letting kids get mowed down to score points for a cause of his.

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

and...time...who had 1 hour on the floplag...nobody agrees with me so I'll play martyr and take my ball and go home?

or the time when everyone just mocked the suggestion?  
play me to be whatever you want but when all you get is sarcasm it becomes a waste of time. 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Not really.  Abortion rates have dropped naturally over the last few years.  Regardless, once you give folks a right, it is hard to take it away (unless you threaten their safety)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/01/14-states-have-passed-laws-making-it-harder-to-get-an-abortion-already-this-year/

11 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Lulz, I'm pretty chill, though that's cute.

Of course it seems like this guy's a Democrat.

That doesn't make it responsible to kinda imply that he's letting kids get mowed down to score points for a cause of his.

Connect the dots, man!

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

or the time when everyone just mocked the suggestion?  
play me to be whatever you want but when all you get is sarcasm it becomes a waste of time. 

I'm not being sarcastic. I think you're being an outright jerk in suggesting that kids' lives were seen as down payment on policy change. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I'm not being sarcastic. I think you're being an outright jerk in suggesting that kids' lives were seen as down payment on policy change. 

Yeah because using the death of innocents has never been used in such a manner, what was i thinking, lol 

38 minutes ago, floplag said:

Yeah because using the death of innocents has never been used in such a manner, what was i thinking, lol 

It's not "using the death of innocents" that you stated earlier. You were basically stating that they were allowing the deaths of innocents to advance an agenda. That's not the same.

On 2/28/2018 at 7:58 AM, Blarg said:

Looks like Dick's is now on the NRA shitlist.

One local news station interviewed two customers outside of a local Dick's to get their take on the announcement. One said that he saw it as a "legal problem" with it (which I don't get - it's a store policy). The other said that he favored Second Amendment rights, but that he thought that it was a reasonable step to take.

You have to show ID to buy Sudafed or beer, but to some, buying guns ought to be like buying a bag of potato chips. You are held to a higher standard buying a car - which is nuts.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

One local news station interviewed two customers outside of a local Dick's to get their take on the announcement. One said that he saw it as a "legal problem" with it (which I don't get - it's a store policy). The other said that he favored Second Amendment rights, but that he thought that it was a reasonable step to take.

i like what dick's and walmart are doing, but i wonder how legal it is to do this. if a 19 year old walks in and wants to buy a particular gun, can the store rightfully deny him the ability to purchase one when federal law says he can?

32 minutes ago, Tank said:

i like what dick's and walmart are doing, but i wonder how legal it is to do this. if a 19 year old walks in and wants to buy a particular gun, can the store rightfully deny him the ability to purchase one when federal law says he can?

seems to work for car rental companies and movie theaters

Edited by red321

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

seems to work for car rental companies and movie theaters

I don't think I have a problem with the age thing but these are bad comparisons.  Neither is a freedom put forth in the Bill of Rights.

I expect that there will be a lawsuit regarding this.

56 minutes ago, Tank said:

They might actually have a case for age discrimination.  If there's no state or federal laws against an 18 year old purchasing a weapon, and other retailers in the area sell to 18 year olds, it might make a good case for a law suit.