• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Yeah ... a week.  Sooooo long ago.

Yes. A week old bus crash from an area you don't live in didn't just randomly show up on your news feed. 

Maybe try this next time so your whatabout car accidents thread isn't so obvious. Clown

Three killed after driver crashes into CDOT workers near Palisade

https://www.denverpost.com/2024/09/04/fatal-crash-cdot-palisade-us-6-jeep/

Just now, St1ck said:

Yes. A week old bus crash from an area you don't live in didn't just randomly show up on your news feed. 

Maybe try this next time so your whatabout car accidents thread isn't so obvious. Clown

They sell delicious peaches that come from Palisade.

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Thank you for joining the fight to make people aware.

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It’s definitely the most braindead running joke on AW. And only one person keeps it going. 

Ge off woke one day with what he thought was some sweet whataboutism about kids getting shot down in school and he continued to beat that dead horse for over 5 years. 

People not on the spectrum would have dropped it years ago when they realized no one else was riding that train with them. 

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Ge off woke one day with what he thought was some sweet whataboutism about kids getting shot down in school and he continued to beat that dead horse for over 5 years. 

People not on the spectrum would have dropped it years ago when they realized no one else was riding that train with them. 

@Spirit I forget. Did you ever take the test?

https://www.idrlabs.com/autism-spectrum/test.php

Honestly @Spirit activity seeking out a whatabout article after 2 teenagers and two teachers were murdered by a 14 year with a gun is the lowest thing I've ever witnessed in my 20+ years posting here. Just scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to character.

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Honestly @Spirit activity seeking out a whatabout article after 2 teenagers and two teachers were murdered by a 14 year with a gun is the lowest thing I've ever witnessed in my 20+ years posting here. Just scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to character.

In fairness, libs really aren’t interested in death tolls. It’s all about the guns. Gun violence is mostly black and school shooters are increasingly queer but you guys call that whataboutism. 

Auto accidents are a major problem and libs generally don’t care because they own cars, speed, and use cell phones etc   If we care about child safety we should look at all hazards from the womb to the tomb.

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

In fairness, libs really aren’t interested in death tolls. It’s all about the guns. Gun violence is mostly black and school shooters are increasingly queer but you guys call that whataboutism. 

Auto accidents are a major problem and libs generally don’t care because they own cars, speed, and use cell phones etc   If we care about child safety we should look at all hazards from the womb to the tomb.

the Kotchman on it's journey from the womb to the tomb.

Baby Crawls Face First Across The Floor GIF by ViralHog

8 hours ago, St1ck said:

Ouch.  I'll never recover from this critique.

No Way Omg GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST