• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

18 minutes ago, red321 said:

If only we had background checks and required special licenses for school bus drivers...or maybe had a government organization who studied transportation safety issues and came up with recommendations to try and reduce the number of occurences

There aren't background checks for guns?  Who knew?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Nobody died. That's a win

Not yet.  Hopefully it stays that ways.  As I understand it they’re expected to survive.  That’s good. 

But you and I both know that the gun folk are trying to make this into some sort of victory for the “good” guy with a gun argument.  It is not. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

56 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not yet.  Hopefully it stays that ways.  As I understand it they’re expected to survive.  That’s good. 

But you and I both know that the gun folk are trying to make this into some sort of victory for the “good” guy with a gun argument.  It is not. 

How do you figure? Have they released the findings of their investigation?

5 hours ago, Jason said:

How do you figure? Have they released the findings of their investigation?

I don’t think that having randoms decide to carry out justice on their own is a good thing.  I’m sure you can see the problems that arise with this being widely accepted.  And again, the  shooter still did exactly what he intended on doing.  Nothing was prevented. 

5 hours ago, Lou said:

That bastard that stopped the shooter should have minded his own business.

Nosy prick.

He didn’t stop him.