• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

He then took off his tie, balled it into a fist, and walked past the security barriers toward police, stating, “Do what you need to do. Arrest me if you have too," according to the report.

Reinking was taken into custody and charged with unlawful entry, a misdemeanor, on July 8 2017. His case was dismissed a few months later, in November, after he completed a diversion program for first-time offenders and the required community service, DC court records show.

Damn shame he isn’t a few shades darker so the secret service would have just ended it there and saved the people in Nashville 

18 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Where did you get the Jain part from?  I see nothing in the article about the driver.  

I think it’s because there’s a lot of Jains in Toronto. 

Also, it’s ironic because Jains don’t believe in hurting anything.  It’s literally the basis of the religion. 

Trying to make a funny. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha yea.  The backward swastika is sort of a fun bit of trivia.  Funny on the other side of the world it’s a symbol for basically the polar opposite of what we recognize.

Also, to be fair.  It was theirs way before Adolf got a hold of it. 

They should start waving it around all over the place and take their symbol back. Kind of like blacks and the N word

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I'm looking for a group to join me in a March on Washington to ban cars and guns.

Who's in?

i'm in as long as a.) we can visit the Air & Space Museum, and b.) Lou doesn't go.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I'm in! 

Who's driving? 

welp, looks like I'm out.