• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLBTradeRumors: Angels Offseason Outlook

totdprods

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

We've already discussed this and I'm not buying your point of view.

That’s all you had to say. I can respect that. If I’m wrong about the Upton issue I’ll have no problem admitting it. I’ve said it in enough threads that I hope he doesn’t opt out. His current contract is perfect for the Angels. 

3 minutes ago, Calzone said:

That’s all you had to say. I can respect that. If I’m wrong about the Upton issue I’ll have no problem admitting it. I’ve said it in enough threads that I hope he doesn’t opt out. His current contract is perfect for the Angels. 

I think we ALL agree, you’ve said it in enough threads.  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nah.  Continue to be your predictable Angel hating self.  I’ll continue to call you out for it.  It’s what we do.  

Have you ever even considered what you do on this board? You’re like a predator just skimming through threads waiting to pounce on people if their opinions aren’t agreeable with yours. You’re a narcissist Stradling and there’s no cure for that. 

14 minutes ago, Calzone said:

Have you ever even considered what you do on this board? You’re like a predator just skimming through threads waiting to pounce on people if their opinions aren’t agreeable with yours. You’re a narcissist Stradling and there’s no cure for that. 

Physician, heal thyself...

35 minutes ago, Calzone said:

Perhaps you could offer something other than constant complaining once in awhile. You get stuck in a serious rut with one predominant theme. Time to diversify...

Just now, Tank said:

Perhaps you could offer something other than constant complaining once in awhile. You get stuck in a serious rut with one predominant theme. Time to diversify...

Tank I don’t put other posters down for their opinions. I don’t call people out as being stupid because they have a different point of view. I’m not disrespectful to anyone here and when I’m wrong I admit it. There are some people you meet in this world that will never admit they can sometimes be wrong. I’m not one of them. I wanted the Angels to sign Fielder and I was wrong. See, that was easy.

I may be wrong about Upton but let’s see how it plays out before calling it my narrative. I have zero control over what the Angels do and they could give a hoot about my opinion or anybody else’s. 

We all admit our mistakes Claude.  You just seen hell bent on throwing past mistakes in everyone’s face.  You also have ridiculously disrespectful terms like goodwill players, to describe useful major league ball players.  And you do it all in a way to make sure you put the Angels in a bad light.  

28 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We all admit our mistakes Claude.  You just seen hell bent on throwing past mistakes in everyone’s face.  You also have ridiculously disrespectful terms like goodwill players, to describe useful major league ball players.  And you do it all in a way to make sure you put the Angels in a bad light.  

My comments and opinions good or bad are usually directed at the players performances or the organization, not posters. There’s a difference. It’s ok to disagree with other people’s points of view but you don’t need to follow them around and trash them. Just cite your own opinion about the subject matter. You wanted Jason Hayward and I said he was overpriced and Arte wouldn’t pay him. I didn’t say that you were a stupid idiot for wanting the Angels to pay for Jason Hayward. Keep it civil, that’s all I’m asking. It’s an Angels message board not life or death.

1 minute ago, Calzone said:

My comments and opinions good or bad are usually directed at the players performances or the organization, not posters. There’s a difference. It’s ok to disagree with other people’s points of view but you don’t need to follow them around and trash them. Just cite your own opinion about the subject matter. You wanted Jason Hayward and I said he was overpriced and Arte wouldn’t pay him. I didn’t say that you were a stupid idiot for wanting the Angels to pay for Jason Hayward. Keep it civil, that’s all I’m asking. It’s an Angels message board not life or death.

Strad thinks he's entitled to an opinion and you are not. He replies to comments with snarky remarks while never actually providing anything other than a copy paste from stats inc. I wouldn't let it get to you, hes an internet troll.

9 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Strad thinks he's entitled to an opinion and you are not. He replies to comments with snarky remarks while never actually providing anything other than a copy paste from stats inc. I wouldn't let it get to you, hes an internet troll.

I’ve met Stradling in person and he’s actually a good guy but on here he can be a pain in the ass bully. 

13 minutes ago, Calzone said:

I’ve met Stradling in person and he’s actually a good guy but on here he can be a pain in the ass bully. 

Many people are nice in person but when they get on the internet they feel the need to be pricks. I've known many myself. I've had many encounters with people who think its ok to stir the pot on a keyboard and then be quiet and polite in person. Its the nature of the beast I suppose.

9 hours ago, Calzone said:

Tank I don’t put other posters down for their opinions. I don’t call people out as being stupid because they have a different point of view. I’m not disrespectful to anyone here and when I’m wrong I admit it. There are some people you meet in this world that will never admit they can sometimes be wrong. I’m not one of them. I wanted the Angels to sign Fielder and I was wrong. See, that was easy.

2 hours ago, Calzone said:

Now appearing in the AW.com's production of "Mother Teresa, Living Saint", it's Claude...  Do I send the roses backstage or is there a PO Box?

BTW before you go for the wounded maiden routine and claim "case in point" .... this entire response is in fact directed at you -- because well, you chose to make your saintly behavior the topic...  Basically in this case, the narrative you are trying to dole out is that you are above petty discourse... another in a long line of comedic performances.  I'll be sure to link to this thread the next time you go on record publicly as enjoying goading others into responding, and how you get a kick out of getting a rise out of people..  In the meantime..   Lets all take five seconds to read this little ditty where you weren't directing your response at the poster....

10 hours ago, Calzone said:

You’re like a predator just skimming through threads waiting to pounce on people if their opinions aren’t agreeable with yours. You’re a narcissist Stradling and there’s no cure for that. 

Claude -- nobody is following you around.  When you post the same exact crap in every freaking thread regardless of the topic it's impossible NOT to run into your posts.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I don't even read some threads because the titles alone make it clear you'll be busy being you in the thread and honestly, I'd rather not waste my time.

P.S. Claude -- I've never had a problem with you having a different opinion -- I have a problem with you stating your opinions as facts (typically in response to others), and then lying about things to try to validate your opinions when called out on it - that is a pretty significant distinction.   When you do those things (and you do it all the time), it makes it impossible not to call out the opinion -- mostly because the facts are lacking and the behavior is the issue.   It's a really simple premise to understand and if not for that douchebaggery,  I'd likely have a lot less to say to you.   So while you're out here pontificating about the finer points of message board behavior, you may want to look around that glass house you're living in and maybe clean it up a bit.