• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

9 hours ago, True Grich said:

I think if these two teams played 100 times, they'd each win 50.

Baseball is a beautiful, unpredictable and amazing game.  It defies logic.  It defies explanation. 

Wow.  Just Wow. 

Amen to that. It's the kind of series that would convert people who think baseball is boring.

But they were probably watching the NFL, anyway. Their loss.

24 minutes ago, well_red said:

Guy looked like a jackass celebrating a Dodger's homerun, makes the whole thing that much funnier.

Turns out they were in-laws. Just saw a bit on the evening news. The wife said she was just disappointed that SHE didnt get the chance to throw it back.

I dont get this whole thing. I know it's a Wrigley Field thing. But I would never throw back a WS HR ball. If some guy did that to me,  I would bring charges against him. Plenty of video evidence.

This Series, indeed the whole playoffs, could not have gone much better for the Astros. Since their late acquisition of Verlander, the Astros have won every game that Verlander has started in the playoffs AND in the regular season. They are 10-0.

And now he has a chance to close out the Series and probably secure his place in the HOF.

They really couldn't ask for more...............except maybe a bullpen, just in case.

3 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Turns out they were in-laws. Just saw a bit on the evening news. The wife said she was just disappointed that SHE didnt get the chance to throw it back.

I dont get this whole thing. I know it's a Wrigley Field thing. But I would never throw back a WS HR ball. If some guy did that to me,  I would bring charges against him. Plenty of video evidence.

What charges?