• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I feel like this thread has potential 

Which is absolute bullsh*t considering the amount of pussification this world has become.

Everyone needs to stop being such thin skinned pretentious bitches.

The world is a better place when we can all make fun of eachother based on how we are, instead of being snowflakes offended by any stupid thing that comes up.

I would surmise Yu is this way, as he didn't give a sh*t about the gesture but felt like he needed to say something because the pathetic media was shoving microphones down his gullet, and look at that, the respectful, awesome, amazing reaction he had makes me feel that is true. Why can't all these SJW's and PC pussies react that way? What's with the vitriol?

Jesus Christ, is this really the world people want to live in? A super-sensitive universe? It's absurd. It's pathetic. I'm glad I'll be dead in 50 years, all you oversensitive pussies disgust me and you ought to be ashamed of what this has all become.

I'm here to watch a ballgame. Again, it's not like he ran around the bases slant eyed. He didn't heil Hitler around the bases.

Give it up. It's been so blown out of proportion and speaks volumes about the pathetic media and oversaturation which has overcome 99.9% of society.

This thread is for world series discussion. Let's get back to that. 

Starting lineup tonight

DODGERS

CF Chris Taylor (R)

SS Corey Seager (L)

3B Justin Turner (R)

1B Cody Bellinger (L)

RF Yasiel Puig (R)

2B Logan Forsythe (R)

C Austin Barnes (R)

DH Joc Pederson (L)

LF E. Hernandez (R)

ASTROS 

CF George Springer (R)

3B Alex Bregman (R)

2B Jose Altuve (R)

SS Carlos Correa (R)

1B Y. Gurriel (R)

RF Josh Reddick (L)

DH Evan Gattis (R)

LF Marwin Gonzalez (S)

C Brian McCann (L)

LAD: Alex Wood (L)  (16-3, 2.72)

HOU: Charlie Morton (R)  (14-7, 3.62)

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

This Gurriel shit is so fu**ing stupid, and should be treated that way. Being blown way out of proportion. Have any of you ever been around baseball dudes in a dugout, in a bus, at a bar? Both guys have already made their peace, why does there have to be more vitriol from some of you SJW's?

Manfred suspended him in 2018 to nip this in the bud to shut SJW's up, probably because he thought this situation was stupid too.

99.9% of these people who get sand in their vaginas about stuff like this don't actually give a shit about what he did, they just want to pitchfork and torch, they just want their 15 seconds of twitter time, or to be heard, or to get attention, or act holier than thou. You know how I know they don’t care? Because in 2 weeks once the World Series is over, nobody is going to be talking about this, because they’ll move on to the next thing to get more attention. It’s fucking pathetic.

Right, because we NEVER hear shit being talked on President Trump by everyone, every hour of ever waking day. What f**king planet are you on? Unreal.

I live on a planet that is violent, small, dirty and controlled by people with little interest in humanity.  It does not need to be that way and will only change when we change how we interact with each other.  I would like to leave the planet in a better state for my children and their children.

I guess you like it just the way it is.

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This thread is for world series discussion. Let's get back to that. 

Starting lineup tonight

DODGERS

CF Chris Taylor (R)

SS Corey Seager (L)

3B Justin Turner (R)

1B Cody Bellinger (L)

RF Yasiel Puig (R)

2B Logan Forsythe (R)

C Austin Barnes (R)

DH Joc Pederson (L)

LF E. Hernandez (R)

ASTROS 

CF George Springer (R)

3B Alex Bregman (R)

2B Jose Altuve (R)

SS Carlos Correa (R)

1B Y. Gurriel (R)

RF Josh Reddick (L)

DH Evan Gattis (R)

LF Marwin Gonzalez (S)

C Brian McCann (L)

LAD: Alex Wood (L)  (16-3, 2.72)

HOU: Charlie Morton (R)  (14-7, 3.62)

Stop getting off topic you dick. 

People's feelings were hurt. 

17 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I live on a planet that is violent, small, dirty and controlled by people with little interest in humanity.  It does not need to be that way and will only change when we change how we interact with each other.  I would like to leave the planet in a better state for my children and their children.

I guess you like it just the way it is.

Tdawg is talking to you, dick.

Play ball.

Dang, Morton's control is pinpoint accurate. He just put three pitches in a row on the exact same inside corner of the plate, so close you could overlay them and see only one ball. The umpire called the first a ball then the next two strikes. Put one outside corner just a shade low then strikes Hernandez out with one riding just on the bottom of the zone.

Roberts is a dumbass. He gave up a home on a really good pitch and he pulls him. A no hitter up until then, 80 or so pitches and he pulls the starter. That is such a stupid over reaction.

Edited by Blarg