• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

My prediction is Dodgers win the World Series in 6 games. The reason is through the playoffs Houston seemed to be reliant on home field advantage while the Dodgers didn't have to be home to dominate. Dodgers start with home field advantage. I will spot Houston 2 home field wins. 

I like the top of the Stros line-up better, but the Dodgers line-up is deeper. I prefer the Astros rotation and the Dodgers bullpen. 

Dodgers have to win Kershaw's games. Springer has to get on base.

I think the Dodgers win in 7

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

My prediction is Dodgers win the World Series in 6 games. The reason is through the playoffs Houston seemed to be reliant on home field advantage while the Dodgers didn't have to be home to dominate. Dodgers start with home field advantage. I will spot Houston 2 home field wins. 

This is spot on.  I'd love to see the Dodgers lose, but Blarg's prediction is sadly accurate. 

I'm really looking forward to some of the pitching matchups here. kershaw vs keuchel, verlander vs darvish. If regular-season Kershaw shows up, these should both be pretty intense. It will also be interesting cuz each team has some serious hitting. Two very good teams.

Verlander is rolling.   It will be tough for Hill to match up with him on the mound.

It comes down to how Houston fares in games 3 and 4 at home, with a combination of Peacock, McHugh, McCullers, and Morton likely available for those games to match up with Darvish and Wood.

Dogs will have had to sit since almost a week ago, when the WS starts.   There could be some effect from that in game 1.

Jansen trumps anyone in the Stros pen, the key will be for the Stros to be leading going into the 8th inning. 

A gut feel, since neither team has WS experience, I will go with the Stros in 6 games.