• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I do not like people

19 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i saw it. beyond awful. 

people are really gross. 

my nephew works in the fraud department at a credit union, and the stories he tells me about soulless predators make me sick, especially when they target the elderly. and there's way more of them than i thought. 

Yep, its way too common.

Its easier too...old people are generally starved for anyone to be nice to them...which makes it even more sad.

My wife's grandaunt lived in Philly most of her life. At 96 she was mugged in broad daylight coming back from her daily walk and was hospitalized. The asshole was never caught but once back on her feet she went right back to her daily routine of a long walk, get a cup of coffee, pick up groceries for her evening meal and back home. She lived to 103, fearless. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

This is why I support the Death Penalty, and wish it was used more often.  The world is already filled with too many people for the planet to handle.  It's time to thin the herd.  

In California condemned inmates are much more likely to die of old age.

Ricky Rene Sanders is one of two men who, in 1980, herded 11 patrons and employees at a Bob's Big Boy restaurant in West L.A. into a walk-in freezer, then opened fire on them with shotguns, killing four and severely injuring several others. He was sentenced to death in 1982 and is still awaiting execution, 35 years later. A travesty. How in the world does it take 35 years to go through the appeals process? I don't even know if an execution date is even on the horizon for him. Taxpayers have shelled out millions when you factor in the lawyers, judges, etc.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1982/09/02/Death-sentence-for-coffee-shop-killer/1971399787200/

Edited by fan_since79

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Ricky Rene Sanders is one of two men who, in 1980, herded 11 patrons and employees at a Bob's Big Boy restaurant in West L.A. into a walk-in freezer, then opened fire on them with shotguns, killing four and severely injuring several others. He was sentenced to death in 1982 and is still awaiting execution, 35 years later. A travesty. How in the world does it take 35 years to go through the appeals process? I don't even know if an execution date is even on the horizon for him. Taxpayers have shelled out millions when you factor in the lawyers, judges, etc.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1982/09/02/Death-sentence-for-coffee-shop-killer/1971399787200/

I remember that case. One of the most horrible crimes ever committed. That this guy is still drawing breath on our dime is a huge wrong.

23 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I read about that one a few years ago. Im all for appeals, maybe something new will get diecovered. But 5 years is more than enough.

True story, lifers will often try and kill someone, specific to get sent to the row...because they know they will likely avoid the actual death sentance, and meanwhile the facilities on death row are much, much nicer than the other prison yards.

Let that sink in.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I read about that one a few years ago. Im all for appeals, maybe something new will get diecovered. But 5 years is more than enough.

True story, lifers will often try and kill someone, specific to get sent to the row...becsuse they knoe they will likely avoid the actual desth sentance, and meanwhile the facilities on death row are much, much nicer than the other prison yards.

Let that sink in.

They are nicer but as I understand it, they only get one hour a day out of their cell.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:47 AM, gotbeer said:

This is why I support the Death Penalty, and wish it was used more often.  The world is already filled with too many people for the planet to handle.  It's time to thin the herd.  

We elected Trump. What more do you want?!?!?

Was talking with some guys at work last night. An old story came up about a serial rapist my partner caught (best arrrest ive ever seen anyone make, phenom job). That conversation turned into "remember this, remember that?"

So along the lines of the death penalty, appeals, etc, we talked about a lady i arrested for killing her kid about 5 years ago.

Trial hasnt started yet.

And a guy who killed his wife and two kids, about 8 months later.

Trial hasnt started yet.

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Was talking with some guys at work last night. An old story came up about a serial rapist my partner caught (best arrrest ive ever seen anyone make, phenom job). That conversation turned into "remember this, remember that?"

So along the lines of the death penalty, appeals, etc, we talked about a lady i arrested for killing her kid about 5 years ago.

Trial hasnt started yet.

And a guy who killed his wife and two kids, about 8 months later.

Trial hasnt started yet.

ridiculous. 

they'll both eventually be found guilty and sentenced to death, then spend another 30+ years on death row because the activists don't think the death penalty is acceptable. meanwhile, the family members never receive justice for their loss.

the co-consipirators with john wilkes booth were executed in july for an april murder...

3 hours ago, Tank said:

ridiculous. 

they'll both eventually be found guilty and sentenced to death, then spend another 30+ years on death row because the activists don't think the death penalty is acceptable. meanwhile, the family members never receive justice for their loss.

the co-consipirators with john wilkes booth were executed in july for an april murder...

"Thats because wilkes booth was a patsy. Those other men could have provided an alibi proving it, but were killed before they could." - vladdy