• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Guitar Thread

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

So far I've got Sully on lead guitar, me on rhythm guitar/lead vocals/keyboard, Brandon on bass/poontang, Adam roadie/opening act, TORS running security, Blarg is our sleazy Hollywood agent, AJ on hair/makeup, Chuck on web design/management, tdawg is the manager that will rip is off, Strad is running catering and Red is the jilted ex-band mate who claims all the ideas were his and he was forced out by the massive egos running this thing (me and Brandon, obviously).

AJ on hair and make up lol

You left off Zinn's IQ Test.

A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

first album track list:

1. I almost had a heart attack

2. cera, oh cera

3. tripod escobar

4. fish are important, phys

5. backyard furniture

6. fuck it, let's pitch

7. sosh's lasagna

8. I'm on the 5

9. oppo taco

10. ga and the golf shop

Is that from their debut album Common Courtesy?

1 minute ago, red321 said:

So, Your And Idoit didn't make the cut?

Not for the debut album, but it'll be there on the second album, Red Sox fan cruise.

I'm really looking forward to the debut of Throne Hollywood Authorney. It's got a killer acoustic track, according to TMZ.