• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Wouldn't this kinda hurt?

Shit. I didn't even read the video title. Since I normally don't watch a man's crotch I kept waiting for something to happen. I was sure the guy on the bike would run into him or a sign. 

And, for the record, that doesn't hurt unless you step on it.

I'll never let that happen again. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Shit. I didn't even read the video title. Since I normally don't watch a man's crotch I kept waiting for something to happen. I was sure the guy on the bike would run into him or a sign. 

i figured he was going to run into the bicyclist and impale himself.

took me awhile to notice his crotch since i only notice that on a man if he's sitting on a bed with his dog.

20 hours ago, red321 said:

We both know you would look like this if you ran a marathon

Related image

Yup, Cal's faking a faint thinking those two chicks are going to revive him when he realizes the lips pressing against his is that of the bearded paramedic applying CPR. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yup, Cal's faking a faint thinking those two chicks are going to revive him when he realizes the lips pressing against his is that of the bearded paramedic applying CPR. 

not that there's anything wrong with that.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

i figured he was going to run into the bicyclist and impale himself.

took me awhile to notice his crotch since i only notice that on a man if he's sitting on a bed with his dog.

No offense, but we really don't need to know about your pervy fetishes.