• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

40 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You're a retarded parrot.

I’m a realist who has actually spent time in the black community. Starting with MLK the black vote has been for sale from the NAACP to Tyrone at the liquor store. My grandpa fed the family during lean years buying food stamps for 40 cent in the dollar. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

No, my angel couldn't have done the threats against the school.  He was hacked.  Here son, have a gun or two.

chair.

Seriously there are a few gun lovers here that seem stupid enough to give an assault rifle to their brooding outcast kid.

21-year-old faces possible murder charge in road rage shooting in Denver

Police said on Thursday that they arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with a deadly road rage shooting last week.  Chyon Kendrick was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder. He was taken into custody on Wednesday. Jail records show Kendrick is being held without bond.  According to an arrest affidavit, the victim, Fernando Alvarez-Chacon, 35, was in a Ford F-250 driving north on Interstate 25

Chair

12 hours ago, cals said:

Seriously there are a few gun lovers here that seem stupid enough to give an assault rifle to their brooding outcast kid.

@Kotchman gave his son a gun as a special reward for being the first in the family to graduate elementary school.

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

21-year-old faces possible murder charge in road rage shooting in Denver

Police said on Thursday that they arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with a deadly road rage shooting last week.  Chyon Kendrick was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder. He was taken into custody on Wednesday. Jail records show Kendrick is being held without bond.  According to an arrest affidavit, the victim, Fernando Alvarez-Chacon, 35, was in a Ford F-250 driving north on Interstate 25

Chair

Is “Chair” the new “Face”?

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Kotchman gave his son a gun as a special reward for being the first in the family to graduate elementary school.

Yes it was a small token. I know some parents give their kids  jobs and pay for their kids offspring. Unfortunately he’s not interested in being a 40 year old dependent 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes it was a small token. I know some parents give their kids  jobs and pay for their kids offspring. Unfortunately he’s not interested in being a 40 year old dependent 

That is unfortunate.  Sorry he let you down.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Is he still playing soccer in Mexico?

On 9/4/2024 at 10:06 AM, gotbeer said:

the 14 year old was arraigned today. they're going to try him as an adult. he's been charged with 4 counts of first degree murder.

his father has been charged with four counts of second degree murder. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

the 14 year old was arraigned today. they're going to try him as an adult. he's been charged with 4 counts of first degree murder.

his father has been charged with four counts of second degree murder. 

Craig