• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Community in mourning after three girls killed in knife attack

But there were violent scenes nearby hours later, when 39 police officers were injured - eight seriously - in clashes with rioters, which also saw a mosque attacked and an emergency vehicle set alight.

The BBC can report that the teenage suspect, whose parents are from Rwanda, was born in Cardiff and moved to the Southport area in 2013.

Well, it's getting real in England.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:06 AM, Amazing Larry said:

Mother of alleged Kansas City shooter launched GoFundMe during ‘tragic time’: Report

The mother of one of the suspected Kansas City Chiefs‘ Super Bowl parade shooters is under fire after purportedly setting up a GoFundMe to help her son get through a “tragic time.”

Lyndell Mays, 23, is charged with second-degree murder, armed criminal action, and unlawful use of a weapon following the deadly shooting at the Chiefs’ celebration, and his mother, Teneal Burnside, set up a now-deleted online fundraiser for him as he was in the hospital, according to a report.

“He is in the ICU fighting for a recovery from several surgeries from going to the Chiefs’ Super Bowl celebration with his older sister,” the fundraiser purportedly read.

“Getting shot multiple times at a time that was [meant] to bring so much joy to so many has [brought] pain and sadness to all that was attending.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2866161/mother-alleged-kansas-city-shooter-launched-gofundme-tragic-time-report/

His father must have been pissed

• 2 weeks later...

3 people get stabbed to death in Germany, and it makes worldwide news.  I'm guessing there is at MINIMUM, 1 incident every single day of the year in America where 3 (or more) people die from gun violence, and it doesn't get reported beyond the local news.

And cue the "let's get rid of knives" BS from America's humpers, as if knives serve no purpose beyond causing death.

1 hour ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

3 people get stabbed to death in Germany, and it makes worldwide news.  I'm guessing there is at MINIMUM, 1 incident every single day of the year in America where 3 (or more) people die from gun violence, and it doesn't get reported beyond the local news.

And cue the "let's get rid of knives" BS from America's humpers, as if knives serve no purpose beyond causing death.

Violent crime in Germany is rising. 60% of their violent crime is committed by foreign male immigrants. Like America’s violent crime the who matters. For the most part, straight white people can own guns and not harm others. 

10 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

This country has a cancer called gun violence and I wish I could go back in time and kick the Founders in the balls for coming up with the 2nd amendment thing. 

54 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This country has a cancer called gun violence and I wish I could go back in time and kick the Founders in the balls for coming up with the 2nd amendment thing. 

The thing is, it made sense at the time. That's how they won the revolutionary war (that and the French having an actual army). It makes zero sense in today's world where we have trillions of tax dollars funding our OP military, but here we are. 

And I have a 9mm and 22 at my dad's so I'm not anti-gun. 

56 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The thing is, it made sense at the time. That's how they won the revolutionary war (that and the French having an actual army). It makes zero sense in today's world where we have trillions of tax dollars funding our OP military, but here we are. 

And I have a 9mm and 22 at my dad's so I'm not anti-gun. 

Right now, there is a home invasion crime wave going on in the west side of LA.  News is just constantly reporting new ones.  And this isn't even including all the businesses getting broken into.  I'm sure there are a lot of people exercising their second ammendment rights right now.

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Right now, there is a home invasion crime wave going on in the west side of LA.  News is just constantly reporting new ones.  And this isn't even including all the businesses getting broken into.  I'm sure there are a lot of people exercising their second ammendment rights right now.

What are the home invaders using to invade said homes? 🤔 

Why is there a "crime wave" like this if people have guns? 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What are the home invaders using to invade said homes? 🤔 

Why is there a "crime wave" like this if people have guns? 

Some of the home invaders have guns, as there are reports of people being beaten and tied up at gunpoint.  Some are just using brute force of numbers.  So far no news reports of people defending their homes.  

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Btw, the 2nd Ammendment is what it is. It can't be abolished nor will guns ever be taken away. Like I said I have two guns and would use my "rights" if I had to. 

IMG_1537.gif

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yes things are going great for the Britts

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

The NRA and gun lobby is the reason why so many weapons are perfectly legal.  We can't even get an assault weapons ban.  That would be at least a start.  Or a national program for background checks.  There is absolutely ZERO compromise or baby steps.  Nobody needs a bump stock to defend their home or go hunting, yet the right wing of the Supreme Court can't even bring themselves to approve a law put into place by #45.  Perhaps if there was ANY sensible reform allowed to go through, people like me would not be talking about banning guns entirely.  A fantasy that has less chance of happening than the Angels making the Playoffs this season.  Again, no willingness by gun freaks to compromise or allow something that 80% of the American public would have no issue with.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Seems like the perpetrators are doing a bang up job of exercising their second amendment rights.

2 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

The NRA and gun lobby is the reason why so many weapons are perfectly legal.  We can't even get an assault weapons ban.  That would be at least a start.  Or a national program for background checks.  There is absolutely ZERO compromise or baby steps.  Nobody needs a bump stock to defend their home or go hunting, yet the right wing of the Supreme Court can't even bring themselves to approve a law put into place by #45.  Perhaps if there was ANY sensible reform allowed to go through, people like me would not be talking about banning guns entirely.  A fantasy that has less chance of happening than the Angels making the Playoffs this season.  Again, no willingness by gun freaks to compromise or allow something that 80% of the American public would have no issue with.

The states with the highest per capital gun violence are all red states. Go figure.