• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

36 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Oh shit! I can see a reason to draw a weapon after being assaulted and pushed down but I didn’t see the threat after he drew it,  since the dude didn’t have a weapon. Looks like a bad shoot to me

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

The gunman had a history of threatening people. I'm thinking he was waiting for the chance and kept creating conflicts looking for the excuse. 

Of course he was. He was going full douche on that lady over the handicapped spot. Maybe he was just a warrior for the ADA?

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Oh shit! I can see a reason to draw a weapon after being assaulted and pushed down but I didn’t see the threat after he drew it,  since the dude didn’t have a weapon. Looks like a bad shoot to me

in a society that is more easily aggravated, more violent, and more frequently armed, i expect there'll be a ton more of these kinds of shootings.

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

It was a general statement.  The collective “you”.

That said, there’s a long-standing AW rule that if you say you have a big dick, you have to post a picture of it or you get banned.  It’s like the “playing the hole with you dick out rule” if you don’t hit the ball past the women’s tee.

So Mr. Nitty Gritty, let’s see that impressive schlong.

But I can just post a picture of any dick. This type of verification should be in-person. I nominate Ivanka

On 7/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, Jason said:

36 rounds from 3, 7 and 15 yards with a Glock 17. A little high from 15 yards. Practice does help

B11CA655-2B19-4598-9006-4ED600DF8981.jpeg

I will always get chuckle from people who go out and practice their gun skills for fun. As a retired LEO I can tell you the worst day of everyones year was qualifying at the range. High School Football experience helped me more than marksmanship ever did when it came to the field. I never fired a round but I was tackling people 5-10 times a year. I gave up my glock a year ofter retiring. I live in Orange County, never fired a shot on or off the job.

Also, I have a HUGE penis.

8 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

I will always get chuckle from people who go out and practice their gun skills for fun. As a retired LEO I can tell you the worst day of everyones year was qualifying at the range. High School Football experience helped me more than marksmanship ever did when it came to the field. I never fired a round but I was tackling people 5-10 times a year. I gave up my glock a year ofter retiring. I live in Orange County, never fired a shot on or off the job.

Nice assumption. I have a CCW permit so I am choosing to keep my gun handling and marksmanship skills sharp. The way I see it, I still need lots of range time.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

in a society that is more easily aggravated, more violent, and more frequently armed, i expect there'll be a ton more of these kinds of shootings.

Not if these fools are held accountable for their bad shoots. 

8 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

High School Football experience helped me more than marksmanship ever did when it came to the field. I never fired a round but I was tackling people 5-10 times a year

5-10 tackles a year? did you make the All-League team, Al Bundy? 

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

Oh gosh, remember the time Blarg tried to photoshop his name on a sign next to a black dick (I assume that’s the only one he had on his phone or computer) and everyone called him out on it?

Your step father was the one who came up with the idea. 

12 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

Well, thanks for not killing innocent people, I guess. 

33 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Keep

And

Bear

bear1
ber/
verb

1. 1.
    (of a person) carry.
    "he was bearing a tray of brimming glasses"
    synonyms: carry, bring, transport, move, convey, take, fetch, deliver, tote, lug
    "I come bearing gifts"
  2. 2.
    support.
    "walls that cannot bear a stone vault"
    synonyms: support, carry, hold up, prop up
    "will it bear his weight?"