• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

First gun legislation since shootings in Las Vegas and Texas took more than 80 lives is coming up for a vote in the House....looks like at a minimum they are going to look to do something about gun stocks, maybe expand background checks and mental health.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/house-expected-vote-gop-bill-nationalize-concealed-carry?utm_content=buffer4863b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

ha...just kidding

Republicans lined up a vote this week in the House on making it easier for gun owners to legally carry concealed weapons across state lines.

on a positive note, it does look like the current incarnation of the legislation does require federal agencies to certify twice a year they have sent updated information to federal database (to address issues like Air Force not updating records).

3 hours ago, red321 said:

First gun legislation since shootings in Las Vegas and Texas took more than 80 lives is coming up for a vote in the House....looks like at a minimum they are going to look to do something about gun stocks, maybe expand background checks and mental health.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/house-expected-vote-gop-bill-nationalize-concealed-carry?utm_content=buffer4863b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

ha...just kidding

Republicans lined up a vote this week in the House on making it easier for gun owners to legally carry concealed weapons across state lines.

on a positive note, it does look like the current incarnation of the legislation does require federal agencies to certify twice a year they have sent updated information to federal database (to address issues like Air Force not updating records).

I believe if you are legally able to own a gun then it should be easier to get a CCW as long as you can prove some level of proficiency with the firearm. In my county her in Cali I have to have an updated background, legal class and firearm qualification every two years. As far as national reciprocity, I'm not totally opposed but you should still have to follow individual state's rules if you travel there. For example, if you travel from Arizona to California you should be required to follow California laws like 10 round magazine capacity. There should also be some minimum standards. They do not need to expand background checks, they need to fix their shitty system that doesn't work well. Start with that

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I believe if you are legally able to own a gun then it should be easier to get a CCW as long as you can prove some level of proficiency with the firearm. In my county her in Cali I have to have an updated background, legal class and firearm qualification every two years. 

I'd like to see this as a standard procedure nationwide for owning any kind of gun.

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Seriously though, what possible conspiracy could you have here that would be worth covering up?

I honestly have no clue. I think camera footage will come out at some point and the whole thing will be put to rest. This entire incident was just really, really weird.

It's a little out of the norm for there to be no footage released of him or anything this long after the event though, normally that kinda stuff comes out within days.

wild idea here.  maybe there continues to not be much to put out. 

The guy was firing out of his hotel room.  there are no cameras in hotel rooms. 

it appears this is genuinely a lone wolf situation.  We'll probably never know exactly what his motivating factors were.   That being the reality of it, doesn't mean anything "weird" is going on.  Certainly no reason to suspect some vast conspiracy.  

7 hours ago, red321 said:

Your posting conspiracy theories from a former Project Veritas ‘reporter’? Did you sign in under the wrong account Vladdy?

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Red never questions his government.

Good citizen.

Holy leap of logic and complete disregard for so much that's been posted on this very subforum, Batman!

• 5 months later...