• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

I am paying little attention to the broadcast team, didn't know AJ was in the booth. 

I am still wondering why they used Price to do long relief in game two when they could have started him and let him at least give the Red Sox three quality innings to shut down a fast start by Houston. He has really been the most effective pitcher against Houston, use him to get a good start of the game, piecemeal the rest.

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Well if the Doyers are gonna sweep the DBacks I'm gonna need the Sox to be swept to lift my spirits. 

The DBacks don't even look like they belong in the NLDS. 

They look fine, they’re just being beat by a team that had a massive 20 game slump where they won 2 or 3 games yet still managed to win 104.  

^The DBacks pitching is just being overmatched, and the past 2 nights at Dodger Stadium the crowd was super intense. I mean, there were 40,000+ people cheering "Yasiel Puig" before he got that double last night, that's gotta get to you a little bit if you're the DBacks. 

Yeah I'm listening to the Astros radio feed through MLB At Bat on my phone, I can't stand TBS. 

With AJ there I'm definitely not rushing to watch the game. 

18 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

^The DBacks pitching is just being overmatched, and the past 2 nights at Dodger Stadium the crowd was super intense. I mean, there were 40,000+ people cheering "Yasiel Puig" before he got that double last night, that's gotta get to you a little bit if you're the DBacks. 

Yeah I'm listening to the Astros radio feed through MLB At Bat on my phone, I can't stand TBS. 

With AJ there I'm definitely not rushing to watch the game. 

It's FS1.  I like Joe Davis, but he got stuck with some stiffs for commentators 

They get their blowout game but Price is not going to be available tomorrow to save their ass. They do get to use Kimbrell but he won't be seen until the end of the game. 

This series is still in the Astros favor.

58 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They get their blowout game but Price is not going to be available tomorrow to save their ass. They do get to use Kimbrell but he won't be seen until the end of the game. 

This series is still in the Astros favor.

Price saving their ass? Blind squirrel found a nut today. I still would not trust Price in the postseason. If it weren't for choker Kershaw, Price would be the poster child for choking.

36 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Price saving their ass? Blind squirrel found a nut today. I still would not trust Price in the postseason. If it weren't for choker Kershaw, Price would be the poster child for choking.

You and you're "choke" posts are quickly becoming the most tired posts on the site. 

42 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

That's two games in a row Price came in and slammed the door on the Houston offense. 6.2 innings, zero runs. 

You need to be quiet while the adults talk baseball, fan boy. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's two games in a row Price came in and slammed the door on the Houston offense. 6.2 innings, zero runs. 

You need to be quiet while the adults talk baseball, fan boy. 

What's Price career postseason ERA?  Before this game, it is way over 5. On top of that, in the other game this series, Price came into the game when his team were already down by 3 runs, so the situation wasn't "high leverage" and the Astros still won.