• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

I dunno man!?.....................

Personally... I think Houston is having a problem with the atmosphere in that jern't.

Anyway, I think Houston has got their backs up against the wall, and because of that, they'll press from here on out. JMHO....

I hope they Prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, daygloman said:

I dunno man!?.....................

Personally... I think Houston is having a problem with the atmosphere in that jern't.

Anyway, I think Houston i\has got their backs up against the wall, and because of that, they'll press from here on out. JMHO....

I hope they Prove me wrong.

It’s still only the 5th but they’ve already had numerous opportunities.

4 minutes ago, Calzone said:

That Keuchel is good but today Tanaka was better. Still only the 5th but they need to stop the bleeding now.

Yeah, agreed.

Anyway, the more games that go on, the more baseball we'll get!

I get pissed off at shitty, long off seasons. 

Especially when there isn't an "even year" Japan MLB/NPB tour, or the WBC, or having to wait until College ball starts. 

I like no other sports than baseball, so this is gonna be a hard off season for me.

Cubs fans everywhere thrilled over this performance..

Post Season Stats

Bryant 32AB .219/.242/.281/.524
Rizzo 30AB .167/.242/.300/.542
Russell 28AB .214/.267/.393/.660
Contreras 25AB .200/.355/.320/.675
Zobrist 23AB .174/.208/.261/.469
Jay 21AB .190/.292/.286/.577
Baez 20AB .000/.091/.000/.091
Heyward 16AB .125/.300/.125/.425
Almora Jr 14AB .286/.333/.571/.905
Schwarber 11AB .182/.308/.455/.762
Happ 6AB .000/.143/.000/.143
Martin 2AB .000/.000/.000/.000
La Stella 1AB .000/.500/.000/.500
Avila 1AB 1.000/1.000/1.000/2.000

Almost like having "September Mike Trout" at every position! (except for Almora) Fucking Heyward couldn't hit his way out of a paper sack.

I'm not one to give up and turn off a game, especially a playoff game, early... but when Edwards walked Darvish (31 CAREER abs) on 4 pitches to force in a run....I'd had it.

Maybe the Cubs could use Scioscia next season (assistant to Maddon)..at least he would force these guys to lay down a bunt now and then.

Following up an 108-year-old World Series drought with another championship is something I didn’t think could happen.  Plus the Dodgers won 104 games.  This year I thought Cleveland would follow suit and end their 69-year-drought.  It looks like the Astros are going the way of the Indians if they don’t win two in Houston.

46 minutes ago, TooCool said:

So all the teams that were extremely good in the regular season are playoff chokers. Fun.

Figures it would be Dodgers/Yankees in the World Series. Two teams which fan base I cannot absolutely stand. F*** my life.

Yeah I was just talking to my pops and said I can't believe I may have to root for the Stankees if that's the World Series we end up with.

I hate the Stankees, but they're used to winning...not much is going to change.

But if those f**king doyers win the fans are going to be unbearable and we'll never hear the freakin' end of it. I just can't even imagine, they're already horrible, who knows how much worse it could get but I sure as hell don't wanna find out.