• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

8 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Calhoun is a saint. I love that red haired motherf***er! He's Erstad of 2018. I would trust him over anyone in right field. He deserves better than what he's gotten. 

A SAINT! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

Pujols, oh for the love of christ, he's just...he's gonna be here. I'm blown away by Arte's throwing money into fire tactics. It just fascinates me.

I mean there are world class teams out there and we're still dealing with stupid Arte's dumb money burning tactics with horrible players who don't do crap and it just amazes me that people actually show up to the games or wanna pay money at his dump of a stadium for beer or food it's downright embarrassing at this point, egg splattered all over Artes dumb face and spending but nobody wants to say it, but holy hell man you spent a quarter of a million on a dude nobody cares about meanwhile you have the most amazing phenom in baseball since Mantel and the asshat can't even *try* to get him in the playoffs it is driving me up the wall. 

*deep breaths I'm good*

I'm really just sad Trout isn't in the playoffs and Jeter sucked ass but since he was in the playoffs so often people think he's great even though he's not and goddammit, Trout should be there every year! I mean it!. Why can't Arte get his head out of his ass!?

existential crisis I'm leaving bye

THIS has to be the most over the top post in the history of AW. 

Please seek professional help.

11 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Oh well in that case, much better! Phew!

Is that supposed to help or hurt him?  He didn't have as much on the line, so he wanted to outdo is game ending 4 pitch strikeout in game 2 by striking out on 3 pitches in game 4?

There is still a lot of pressure. I'm not going that far and say that he didn't have much on the line. Just seeing the tying run on deck still scares me. Obviously, the Royals didn't want Trout to get on base  since Pujols was going to be the tying run. I guess Trout's strikeout that ended the series in game 3 shouldn't count then or should have an * right next to it since it was a "garbage time" strikeout.

6 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

There is still a lot of pressure. I'm not going that far and say that he didn't have much on the line. Just seeing the tying run on deck still scares me. Obviously, the Royals didn't want Trout to get on base  since Pujols was going to be the tying run. I guess Trout's strikeout that ended the series in game 3 shouldn't count then or should have an * right next to it since it was a "garbage time" strikeout.

So criticize Bryce Harper because he was the tying run, but give mike trout a break because he still had to face a lot of pressure.  And then throw out his series ending strike out.

You present great cases

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm not the one fighting for some dude who sucks at baseball, can't make contact in the DIVISIONAL SERIES WITH 1 RUN DOWN? Dude gave up. Threw the towel. Trout NEVER gives up. Never will. 

You lost credibility the second you put that asshat's pic on your avatar. 

This makes you ridiculous.  Trout strikes out plenty.  Is he better than Harper, of course he is.  Does Harper suck at baseball, not and its a fucking joke to say he does.  Remember Trout may not have given up in 2014, but he sure did suck.  

13 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Calhoun is a saint. I love that red haired motherf***er! He's Erstad of 2018. I would trust him over anyone in right field. He deserves better than what he's gotten. 

A SAINT! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

Pujols, oh for the love of christ, he's just...he's gonna be here. I'm blown away by Arte's throwing money into fire tactics. It just fascinates me.

I mean there are world class teams out there and we're still dealing with stupid Arte's dumb money burning tactics with horrible players who don't do crap and it just amazes me that people actually show up to the games or wanna pay money at his dump of a stadium for beer or food it's downright embarrassing at this point, egg splattered all over Artes dumb face and spending but nobody wants to say it, but holy hell man you spent a quarter of a million on a dude nobody cares about meanwhile you have the most amazing phenom in baseball since Mantel and the asshat can't even *try* to get him in the playoffs it is driving me up the wall. 

*deep breaths I'm good*

I'm really just sad Trout isn't in the playoffs and Jeter sucked ass but since he was in the playoffs so often people think he's great even though he's not and goddammit, Trout should be there every year! I mean it!. Why can't Arte get his head out of his ass!?

existential crisis I'm leaving bye

14 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Naw, it's because Harper is a douchebag. And he's a mediocre ballplayer.

And everyone knows it. 

For some reason, that's just flown over your head. 

Harper batted .319/.413/.595/1.008 this season. 

You have a mediocre brain.

And everyone knows it.

1 minute ago, daygloman said:

Why's the place so quiet?

The Evil Empire, the team with the most "arrogant entitled asshole fans" who ever existed, are losing 2-0 going into the bottom of the 8th....

I love it!

I'm hoping the Stros can keep it up! Heh!~

It's Friday, people are doing a lot of great and fun things that are not related to baseball.