• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

So much nothing going on for me in life, I can only find time to show up in the 9th to talk shit against douchebag Harper. 

Cool story, m0nkey. You should tell it at parties. 

Yup so much hate for a random baseball player. My guess is because you've got nothing going for you

1 minute ago, m0nkey said:

Yup so much hate for a random baseball player. My guess is because you've got nothing going for you

Naw it's because Trout is relentlessly better and wouldn't have K'd there but for some reason there are fans that just can't stop sniffin' Harpers azz. 

Kershaw is all los doyers have, that being said, they are swinging the bats like a championship team. 

It's gonna be tough for the cubbies, they gotta come right out of the gate and show they ain't bullshittin. 

The 'Stros are going to have to be pivotal, perfect, and tough against the stanks. It's like CNN, all of the MLB wants the stanks to win, and the 'stros are gonna have to outplay them and just take it from out under their feet, no matter how much the media and umps undermine them. 

2 minutes ago, Angelsfirst said:

Cubs have a better chance of getting past the Dogs in my opinion. Plus this game should give them a little momentum going into Dodger stadium.  

Wish the Cubs never won last year so that streak can continue for as long as I live.

But since that's out the window, I'll have to agree with what you said. The Cubs have a better shot at eliminating the Dodgers.. let's hope.

1 minute ago, TooCool said:

Wish the Cubs never won last year so that streak can continue for as long as I live.

But since that's out the window, I'll have to agree with what you said. The Cubs have a better shot at eliminating the Dodgers.. let's hope.

Without a doubt the Cubbies are better than douchebag Harper and the Nat's beating them, but the Cubbies have an uphill battle, they are gonna have to come out of the gates rippin' ass or eventually los doyers are gonna wear them out, Dave Roberts has taken a book out of the Stankees/BoSux playbook and he does it right. He's gonna stress and delay every goddamn second he can to make the Cubbies sweat. The best thing the Cubbies can do is wait for their pitch and nail it. Don't play into Roberts game or los doyers game. 

They need to come out SWINGING at strikes. If they are down early Roberts will wear them down with his bullpen and bullcrap BoSux/Stankees maneuvering. 

5 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Sorry, dude. I am just anti-Harper. Very good player, though.

Not good enough to even make contact on a ball when he's down by 1 run in a playoff game where he coulda tied it up. Harper is a non leader pussy. 

Trout probably would though. Cause that's just who he is. But my Angels can't make a playoff game to save my life and it makes me...it just...

...I really don't wanna talk about it... 

26 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Naw it's because Trout is relentlessly better and wouldn't have K'd there but for some reason there are fans that just can't stop sniffin' Harpers azz

You know this how? But you're allowed to hate for whatever reason. God bless this country