• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe Of The Day: Cauliflower Pasta Bake

Cauliflower Pasta Bake

This is a mac and cheese for grown-ups. It is not the ooey-gooey comfort food of your childhood, but something a little more refined that just so happens to be cheesy and crispy.

For this baked pasta recipe, sweet, roasted cauliflower and onions are paired with salty Parmesan and buttery Gouda and topped with a crispy Ritz cracker crust. It can be served as a simple vegetarian dinner or as a side dish for roast chicken or grilled steak.

Continue reading "Cauliflower Pasta Bake" »

wvLlW-HMSuo

View the full article

i've been seeing more and more recipes using cauliflower as a sub for pasta and pizza crust. it's healthy and an alternative, but i have a limit to how much i can eat. it still tastes like cauliflower no matter what you put on it, though smothering it in cheese is a good start.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'd try this without the crumbs. Still not sure about cauliflower rice, but see it's pre-mixed now and ready to eat out of the bag.

I might mess with it.

oh yeah dude. just heat up some olive oil in a pan, and then dump the cauli rice in. you can put a lid on to kind of steam it. or just flop it around like jiffy pop for a while.

boom. done. use it anytime you need white rice or even couscous.

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

oh yeah dude. just heat up some olive oil in a pan, and then dump the cauli rice in. you can put a lid on to kind of steam it. or just flop it around like jiffy pop for a while.

I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago. I put in some olive oil and get a little color on it. Then I add some chicken stock and cook it until the liquid is gone. It's not vegetarian, but it's way fewer calories than rice and had a good taste. Was great with the shrimp I made and with my Thai chicken curry.

10 hours ago, mrwicked said:

word. started keto recently. looking for things to mix it up. I'm cool with cauliflower, just never was sure how I'd like it like this. what do you usually throw in there? seems like most people just treat it like rice or mashed potatoes.