• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Wildcard Outcome Prediction Contest

Second Base

Ok here it is.  Predict which two teams win, how many many wins they'll have, and who will win the wild card game. 

Minnesota Twins: 87-75

New York Yankees: 86-77

Los Angeles Angels 86-77

Angels beat the Yankees at Angel Stadium, then beat the Twins in Minnesota to earn the right to face the Astros in the Division Series. 

55 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Interesting.  I think the O's are going to have a hard time staying over .500 to finish the year.  Tough schedule down the stretch. 

They've been so hot as of late and have 7 left against the Yanks.

I can see them hitting themselves back into this wildcard spot. As for the Twins, they just keep winning, I don't get it but they do... 

Plus, I'm superstitious so I was never going to pick the Angels. 

3 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

They've been so hot as of late and have 7 left against the Yanks.

I can see them hitting themselves back into this wildcard spot. As for the Twins, they just keep winning, I don't get it but they do... 

Plus, I'm superstitious so I was never going to pick the Angels. 

Yeah I'm trying not to doubt the Twins myself. I mean everyone is doubting the Angels, so I get it, I just don't want to do the same to another squad. 

I don't understand how the Twins are doing this. Their offense really isn't that great and neither are their starting pitchers. But somehow, someway they are doing it.

1 hour ago, Scotty@AW said:

Yeah I'm trying not to doubt the Twins myself. I mean everyone is doubting the Angels, so I get it, I just don't want to do the same to another squad. 

I don't understand how the Twins are doing this. Their offense really isn't that great and neither are their starting pitchers. But somehow, someway they are doing it.

The Twins have an incredibly easy schedule and the Angels play 6 against Houston and three Against Cleveland. 

We HAVE to sweep the A's this week with Baltimore and New York playing.

This will be a big 3 game series for us. Time is running out and like said above we don't have the easiest schedule.

White Sox and Mariners to close out gives us a chance but we need to make up a little ground now for what will be a tough mid September 

A couple weeks back i predicted MN vs KC, obviously KC hasnt kept up their side of that bargain so with that ill go back to being slightly homerish and go with MN vs Us with the Yankees coming up just short.
I think NY just has too rough a last month with too many other relevant teams to keep that place and in the process the east also takes out Bal.  
wishful thinking perhaps but ill go with it.