• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/24 Rangers@Angels

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Ok, so let's say he is 3 years older, which is what I hear the most.  

So he comes over to the US at the age of 19.  

He goes back to school as a 19 year old, does he go back as a senior, nope, a sophomore, because what 19 year old doesn't want to go to school for 3 more years.  

He does all of this to go to a JC, just so he can be drafted 402nd overall.  

It is illogical to think this is a real thing.  

Good info.

I was asking for real BTW.  Not just trying to be a jerk.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No problem.  I just think it is silly.  

I always heard people thought he was older and I accepted it as a possibility, but when you lay it out with actual info like you did, it is ridiculous.

Now, I do think his body is older than his age, but that is due to injury, wear and tear.

Just now, VariousCrap said:

I always heard people thought he was older and accepted it as a possibility, but when you lay it out with actual info like you did, it is ridiculous.

Now, I do think his body is older than his age, but that is due to injury, wear and tear.

It is so tough to have a real conversation about Albert on here because people are over him and assume the worst. Before steroids players broke down a lot younger.  You were usually showing signs of decline and breakdown at 33 or 34.  Problem is steroid abuse also breaks down the body.  

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It is so tough to have a real conversation about Albert on here because people are over him and assume the worst. Before steroids players broke down a lot younger.  You were usually showing signs of decline and breakdown at 33 or 34.  Problem is steroid abuse also breaks down the body.  

Good points.  It is obvious that his feet are killing him too.  If you look at his face when he walks or runs, you can see he is dealing with it.  It happens for sure.  It just sucks it is happening on our team.

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

If only Arte had the same restraint six years ago, that he is showing now.

What could have been, had Ghost Pujols and Hackilton not been signed.

Unfortunately, we can't go back in time.  What could happen is Sosh moving him down in the line-up.  That is what needs to happen.

4 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Unfortunately, we can't go back in time.  What could happen is Sosh moving him down in the line-up.  That is what needs to happen.

+ infinity

What are you freaking waiting for, Scioscia?   That's right, he still thinks Ghost Pujols can do it.   Paraphrasing Scioscia a day ago..."He will have an off-season without recovering from injury.   Imagine what that can do for him."

Give it up Scioscia, the dude need to retire after 2018.   Move him down in the order and wait for hit #3000, and then that's IT!!!!

18 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

If only Arte had the same restraint six years ago, that he is showing now.

What could have been, had Ghost Pujols and Hackilton not been signed.

Yeah, then he could have taken advice from AW and signed Heyward, Sandoval, Cueto, Zimmerman, Price...