• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Is anyone else tired of...

Torridd

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I did... I was pissed we didn't sign him. Especially for the price he was signed for. 

Can you imagine if the Angels signed Beltre and Grienke instead of Pujols and Hamilton?

And I will freely admit to having been for Beltre but only after they missed on Carl Crawford. Wow was I wrong!

At the time Beltre was considered a bit inconsistent. He's proven to be one of the more consistent players of our generation but he didn't become the player he is until he was 31. That's why his contract was considerably less than Crawfords. 

If I remember right he had to settle for a one year contract with Boston before he became a ranger. If only the angels had signed him that year they could of Had a real l bargain. And he expressed interest in playing for the angels even :/