• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Who's calling the game today?

notherhalo

that time of year - folks take some time off.

I listened a bit to the radio feed...........

you know, I don't want to be critical or anything -- and I like Jose Mota -- his ather, Manny Mota, was the best --

but GEEZ --Jose Mota and Langston combo on the radio feed was very hard to listen to..............

I guess I am just used to Terry Smith and I think he does a good job for us --- now I am watching the game (back on after the delay) on TV and Terry Smith is doing the PBP.

Much better.

Sorry, Mota- Langston were un-listenible

I said it in another thread. Listening to Mota doing play by play sounds like he is the Hispanic Christopher Walken. When you think of it that way it's kind of funny. For about an inning, then you want to put a bullet in the radio.