• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Turkey Taco Salad

6 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Is my family just out of it - when a recipe - or a salad or whatever, calls for tomatoes, we get one of those vine-ripened tomatoes that are the size of a small fist (a Trump sized fist) and cut it up.

Is everybody else out there cutting up cherry tomatoes?

no. we're not fans of the cherry tomatoes either as they don't taste as good as a regular tomato. we prefer roma tomatoes. good flavor and i can cut up an entire one to put into my salad without fussing over what to do with any leftover pieces.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:16 AM, Blarg said:

I've never been a fan of corn randomly added to taco or other types of ground meats. 

21 hours ago, yk9001 said:

yeah, I'm with you.

Its another carb free dish.  She sneeringly mentions throwing on some taco chips at the end of the article.

Corn has a shitload of carbs in it FYI.