• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread: Angels @ Mariners 8/13

Ochocinco!

7 minutes ago, Jwhitt33 said:

I wish mlbtv would show an Angels game least oh twice a year. They are never on. All Cubs, Red Sox and Dodgers.

Except it seems we always lose when on national tv 

Edited by Lou

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

Whey you type quickly, you don't always say what you intend. Read "when Bridwell pitches in a game" for "when Bridwell is in the game."

Huh? Has he appeared in a game when he hasn't pitched? 

5 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

When you type quickly, you don't always say what you intend. Read "when Bridwell pitches in a game" for "when Bridwell is in the game."

The issue is that he's taken a loss...   So, how could they be 12-0 when he's recorded a loss...   That game would count as an appearance.

Terry and Mark goofed it seems.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Huh? Has he appeared in a game when he hasn't pitched? 

I misheard, apparently, a discussion of PB's 12 appearances. The 0 that was mentioned referred to the 4-0 the Angels posted in games in which PB appeared but was not involved in the decision. 7 wins, 1 loss plus the 4-0 team wins. Angels are 11-1 in PB's appearances.

Remember all the cry babies in the other Gameday threads when Angels lose and they say the season is over because of that game and to fire Scioscia? Go back to pull up the names, you know who you are. Fan bois come back when they do good. Nothing has changed the last 15 years lol

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yep -- there is no way around the loss..   

a friend of mine once had a basketball game log of:

0:00 time played

0 points

0 rebounds

0 assists

1 personal foul

(and, no, it wasn't a technical foul)  

1 minute ago, Kook said:

Remember all the cry babies in the other Gameday threads when Angels lose and they say the season is over because of that game and to fire Scioscia? Go back to pull up the names, you know who you are. Fan bois come back when they do good. Nothing has changed the last 15 years lol

bois?

6 minutes ago, Kook said:

Everyone gets frustrated after a loss. I know I have given up on this team at least 30 times this year, only to be reading AW and tuning Into the game the following day. 

5 hours ago, TroutField said:

Everyone gets frustrated after a loss. I know I have given up on this team at least 30 times this year, only to be reading AW and tuning Into the game the following day. 

Get being frustrated and bitching after a loss. What makes me laugh is people going completely apeshit while the game is still being played and, get this . . . 

we are winning ! 

cracks me up every time

Edited by Lou