• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread: Angels @ Mariners 8/13

Ochocinco!

4 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Wow Servais really is out of his league as a manager. Sosh didn't even bring his A game this series and he still outmanaged Servais bigly. Sad!

Hand picked by Dipoto.....should tell you something about both of them.

I should feel bad for the Mariners, not for just being swept but for having to live with Dipoto and Servais......I don't.

3 hours ago, eligrba4ever said:

Stop with your BS. Cowart has played/started in 10 of the team's 13 August games: 3 against PHI, 2 against BAL; 2 against OAK and 3 against SEA;. He has 29 ABs and is "hitting" .172. 

Hey dumbass......please look at my post    playing and starting are two different things.  Coming in AS A defense replacement is not getting consistent at bats.....nice job for trying to manipulate stats. 

2 minutes ago, Jwhitt33 said:

It was all setup for it. You know it I know whole world knew it. Like I said thank god they had Cruz cano first 2 batters not the last 2. I was wrong they didn't blow it. I was wrong!

I knew we would win. Like I said, if Cano and Cruz would have been up later in the inning, they would have come up with the bases empty ( or at most, with one runner on).  

The batting order also comes into play when deciding which reliever comes in.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I knew we would win. Like I said, if Cano and Cruz would have been up later in the inning, they would have come up with the bases empty ( or at most, with one runner on).  

The batting order also comes into play when deciding which reliever comes in.

Possibly yeah. Wouldn't use Middleton to close tho. He's way too hittable. Like people said earlier use him bottom order in 8 th and petit 9th. Alls well that ends well.

Just now, Jwhitt33 said:

Says the broad who likes to fight with everybody.

Dude you went full bitch and got called out for it, get over it.  If you say stupid stuff it's going to happen.  No different than when I say something dumb, I get called out for it.  It's ok, lots of people are emotional. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Dude you went full bitch and got called out for it, get over it.  If you say stupid stuff it's going to happen.  No different than when I say something dumb, I get called out for it.  It's ok, lots of people are emotional. 

Already admitted I was wrong calm down.