• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/11 Angels @ Mariners: Marte at 3B again

Cowart has played in 14 of 18 games since his call up.  

Two of the times he was not in the lineup it was confirmed he had tightness in his hamstrings. 

Two times there is no explanation (counting tonight).

That doesn't seem that bad.  However when you look closer Cowart hasn't been in the starting lineup in four of last seven games.  (Two it was confirmed because of hamstring issues).

HE was out of the starting  lineup Aug 6, Aug 7, Aug 8th, and now Aug 11th.  He is 1 for 10 in the three games he has played.

The lack of consistent at bats does appear to be a possible reason for his slump.

6 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Cowart has played in 14 of 18 games since his call up.  

Two of the times he was not in the lineup it was confirmed he had tightness in his hamstrings. 

Two times there is no explanation (counting tonight).

That doesn't seem that bad.  However when you look closer Cowart hasn't been in the starting lineup in four of last seven games.  (Two it was confirmed because of hamstring issues).

HE was out of the starting  lineup Aug 6, Aug 7, Aug 8th, and now Aug 11th.  He is 1 for 10 in the three games he has played.

The lack of consistent at bats does appear to be a possible reason for his slump.

This is true, but its still a little concerning to me. His k's appear to have jumped (I haven't looked up the numbers, but I know he had 4 or 5 in a row), which appears to mean that he has lost some of the patience he was showing early on. Be it because of a lack of consistent at bats or not, he has always been a guy who seems to struggle with the fundamentals, and thats a bit disturbing after all these years.

32 minutes ago, krAbs said:

This is true, but its still a little concerning to me. His k's appear to have jumped (I haven't looked up the numbers, but I know he had 4 or 5 in a row), which appears to mean that he has lost some of the patience he was showing early on. Be it because of a lack of consistent at bats or not, he has always been a guy who seems to struggle with the fundamentals, and thats a bit disturbing after all these years.

HE he always struggled when he hasn't had consistent at bats.  The two times he had consistent at bats he has done well.