• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/11 Angels @ Mariners: Marte at 3B again

GO ANGELS!!! Go Ricky Nolasco!!!

Keep the winning streak going and climb OVER .500 (for good)!

Please keep it in the park and eat up your innings in a positive way, Ricky!

Go Cameron, Mike, Albert, CJ, Simba, Jefry, Kole, Machete and Cliff!!

Score enough to beat the Mariners and gain WC ground!

LET'S GET A WIN!!!

52 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

My god, why hasn't Scioscia been fired yet?  Eppler seems like a pretty good baseball mind, so I dont get how he can see Scioscia's late game management and lineup card and not wanna fire this guy already.  

We really need a damn reason why Scioscia is still managing this team.  Does the front office not care about winning or what?

Since yesterday?  Yea I don't know.  

The only reason I want the Angels to give him an extension is the laughs I get from the overreactors on here. 

10 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

He was getting consistent ABs when the dropoff started.

Mang, he played for like a week and half.  What ? like 6 games ? 

I've been as big a Scioscia apologist as anyone on these forums.  It's dumb not just letting  Cowart (and Cron) play every game.  Is chasing the 1 game play off with Marte and Pennington really that important ?  The Angels are out classed man.  Who gives a shit about the right to get smoked in the DS. We should be looking to what we have for next year.  

Also, Cowart probably gives us just as much right now or more then those two. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, stormngt said:

I think that's going to the manager 9f the Stros 

Naw, he hasn't done anything that wasn't expected considering the players he has. On the other hand the Angels were written off in December as having a zero chance of winning 75 games this season.

That was before 3 of the 5 original starters went on the DL for months at a time. Before Trout was lost for 2 months due to injury, and with one of the worst bullpens from last season and a depleted farm to help out. Eppler should be given GM of the year award.