• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anyone planning to see the total solar eclipse? (August 21)

12 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I'm guessing that a lot of the crowds are going to be in the south and the midwest, since totality passes near several major metropolitan areas, i. e., Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis, Nashville, Atlanta and Charleston.

whole-us.jpg

Maybe we got it all wrong.  And the eclipse is really a death ray and will cut the nation in half? 

Overcast here. Was still pretty cool but we had that filtered through coastal clouds look. Totality was cool...but a bit underwhelming all things considered. Because of clouds wasn't able to get the photos I wanted. But I did rock the wedding ceremony I performed. 

What little bit that we would have seen was totally obscured. It has been overcast and raining all morning, which almost never happens here. I noticed that it is a little darker than it normally is this time of day, but that's about it.

I was watching CBS News this morning. They had a reporter at Grand Teton National Park just outside Jackson Hole, WY. While he was on the air, it got darker and darker, and finally you couldn't see him at all.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

What little bit that we would have seen was totally obscured. It has been overcast and raining all morning, which almost never happens here. I noticed that it is a little darker than it normally is this time of day, but that's about it.

I was watching CBS News this morning. They had a reporter at Grand Teton National Park just outside Jackson Hole, WY. While he was on the air, it got darker and darker, and finally you couldn't see him at all.

was it jose mota?

Edited by Tank

58 minutes ago, Tank said:

pretty nice. supposedly animals would begin their nighttime routines as things went dark. that could have been interesting to see for some of them. maybe. i dunno.

My buddy in Missouri showed me a video of him in his backyard during the eclipse. You could hear all the crickets starting to chirp as if it was night time.