• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Rancho Santa Margarita Little League

Been an absolute blast watching this Santa Margarita National team.  I've had the pleasure of coaching some of these boys over the years, and my oldest son was on the American League All Star team this season that didn't get out of the district tournament.

Went to the game in San Bernardino last night where SM beat Nevada State Champs 7-2 to open the West regional tournament.  They play NorCal today at 4:30.  Should be a great game.

All of the regional LL games are streaming on ESPN3 on the Watch ESPN app or their website.  Really fun baseball and there are some beasts on this Santa Margarita squad.  Great kids and great parents.

42 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Heading to Williamsport!!!

What a hitting clinic tonight!!!!  Was like Coors Field!  So proud of these boys, can't wait to watch the games.  West's first game is Friday, I'll be watching from my phone while visiting the Hall of Fame after my oldest boys Cooperstown tournament ends.  What an amazing run these kids have had!!!!

34 minutes ago, Biergott said:

What a hitting clinic tonight!!!!  Was like Coors Field!  So proud of these boys, can't wait to watch the games.  West's first game is Friday, I'll be watching from my phone while visiting the Hall of Fame after my oldest boys Cooperstown tournament ends.  What an amazing run these kids have had!!!!

I live three doors down from the Gray boys They are good kids. It was fun to watch them.

On 8/13/2017 at 0:29 AM, Sully151 said:

I live three doors down from the Gray boys They are good kids. It was fun to watch them.

Great kids!  I had their younger brother on my 9U and 10U all star teams the past two years.  Great family all around.  I want a cage in my backyard like they have too, but my wife won't allow it hahahaha

5 hours ago, mrwicked said:

they had little league world series on TV at bar recently. its hilarious to watch.

"batting in the five spot is third baseman tyler cash. he's 4'11, 104 lbs, right hander. his favorite subject is social studies and he has a turtle named pickles."

No, the hilarious ones are the world series itself.  According to ABC.  One of the Japanese players a few years ago's favorite band is One Erection.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:38 PM, Biergott said:

Great kids!  I had their younger brother on my 9U and 10U all star teams the past two years.  Great family all around.  I want a cage in my backyard like they have too, but my wife won't allow it hahahaha

I have a kid playing for California Combat from Chino Hills.  He'll be in 11U next year ... what team does your kid play for? 

On August 16, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Biergott said:

How sad. 

I say it's time you man up and...

beg 

5 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

I have a kid playing for California Combat from Chino Hills.  He'll be in 11U next year ... what team does your kid play for? 

Other than Little League in RSM, my oldest plays for Capistrano Tribe.  We just got back from Cooperstown.  Was a good trip and the kids played well, if you ever get a chance, go.   It was absolutely amazing.   We did Cooperstown All Star Village.    The tournament, facilities and experience are unbelievable.  Lifetime of memories made.  I am still on cloud 9.    We were 5-1 in pool play, and lost in the Sweet Sixteen round of the tournament by 2 runs in a back and forth battle where a couple bounces just went the other way.  Not bad at all consdering two of our better players in Williamsport on the West team right now, and of course couldn't join us in Cooperstown.

My youngest just does Little League.  We have a higher level program that runs the tournament circuit in fall under the Santa Margarita Rattlers banner.  He will be 11U in Spring.