• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Shoemaker weighing season-ending surgery

57 minutes ago, wopphil said:

For the money they have spent on the likes of Nolasco (12 mil), Shoemaker (4 mil), Chavez  (4 mil) and Richards (6 mil), they could probably get a Darvish. 

At least we didn't really pay that much for Nolasco, the Twins kicked in $4-5 Million.  But your point is still valid. 

8 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Ugh.  This hurts even more since I was a big advocate of trading him at last years deadline.  We could have got a solid return for him.  Now we will be lucky if he even pitches next year.  Ownership is lame.

this is just sky is falling stuff. it's forearm surgery for a nerve problem. the rehab is two months.

honestly, if i didn't already know why surgery is a last resort solution in general, then i'd be wondering why they didn't just do the surgery right away.