• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Climate Change Horror Stories

10 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

No he believes election was stolen he is nut case

These kinds of arguments confuse me. 

Is it so hard to compartmentalize one thing from another?

Maybe you don't agree with him on one aspect, but to completely write him off on anything else he says because of it is intellectually dishonest.

I absolutely loved when Trump left the Paris agreement, essentially protesting all the BS circle-jerking. 

52 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

These kinds of arguments confuse me. 

Is it so hard to compartmentalize one thing from another?

Maybe you don't agree with him on one aspect, but to completely write him off on anything else he says because of it is intellectually dishonest.

I absolutely loved when Trump left the Paris agreement, essentially protesting all the BS circle-jerking. 

Did you love Trump leading a mob on the capitol and spreading lies about election. He did not lead mob he went to hiding like a coward that he is.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You guys went so far off topic you don't even know what you are arguing about. How about read the thread title and seeing if you can talk about that. 

"You guys"?

My post was completely on topic. 

And he basically made my point for me. Failure to compartmentalize. He wants to rant and rave about something completely irrelevant to the topic for a "gotcha" moment, but as usual, tired arguments fall flat. 

20 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

"You guys"?

My post was completely on topic. 

And he basically made my point for me. Failure to compartmentalize. He wants to rant and rave about something completely irrelevant to the topic for a "gotcha" moment, but as usual, tired arguments fall flat. 

I choose to believe the scientist who have study climate change and not pillow talkers crying wolf.

13 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

How the hell did you guys get so stupid?

We're probably one or two posts away from someone saying we never landed on the moon, and that would probably be one of the smartest things said over the last few pages.

Just another top notch contribution from ALF.