• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout's fiancé's brother suspended 50 games for PED use

Chuck

2 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

So?  Dude is too young to be worrying about that stuff and you don't need to get married if you're in love.  I'm just really hoping he is smart enough to at least get the pre-nup.  Marriage is on the way out anyway so I have no idea why he would make this mistake.

lol

Married my wife when she was 21 and I was 22. You either grow together or you grow apart. We've grown together and have been married for nine years. Though there was familial speculation as to why we got married so young (she had to be preggers, right? Nope not for eight years), the fact was I'd lived through Iraq twice and it gave me a thirst for life and an unmatched certainty in things. I knew the second I saw her, and I didn't bother letting whatever else society said stop me from marrying the girl of my dreams. We went to college together, traveled the world together, and as I said, have grown together.

When you don't complicate life with every idiotic standard a corrup society has placed on you, you may find love and its choices can become rather simple. I'm guessing Mike loves his future wife, and they probably want to start a family soon.

As for Cox, I'm wondering if this is an ADD thing, as it was with Chris Davis.

Just now, nate said:

15 months of living the life from what I can tell

Dude, it's been pretty great.  We've traveled quite a bit.  I'm in Austin, flew in Wednesday night so I can play in a tournament and so we could see her daughter.  In the last year I've been to Austin four times, Italy, DC and New York, Philly and I'll be in Boston in a couple months.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Dude, it's been pretty great.  We've traveled quite a bit.  I'm in Austin, flew in Wednesday night so I can play in a tournament and so we could see her daughter.  In the last year I've been to Austin four times, Italy, DC and New York, Philly and I'll be in Boston in a couple months.  

I've noticed... rub it in some more

15 hours ago, Stradling said:

Strad is Trout's advance scout. 

On 7/28/2017 at 4:49 PM, Stradling said:

For those of us that don't know what this really does, how does this make you a better baseball player?  Is it just something that helps with concentration or alertness?  Is it basically an upper?  I think back in the day the players used greenies.  Would it be similar to that? 

Generally speaking, it is used to treat attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is classified as a central nervous system stimulant. In the beginning, it was only recommended for use in young children, but it is gaining in popularity for treatment of adults with ADHD. Ritalin releases dopamine in the brain, so there is a potential for addiction if it is used over a long period of time.

Ritalin is for sure a performance enhancer. That's why there's an illegal market for it in Silicon Valley.  A psychiatrist once told me that if his own son was good enough to play professional baseball he'd tell him to do whatever he could to get a prescription for it.  MLB gives medical exemptions for Ritalin but the number of players with those exemptions far outpaces the ratio of adults using it in the general population.  Adrian Gonzalez has publicly complained that too many players are abusing the personal exemption rules for Ritalin.

13 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Generally speaking, it is used to treat attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is classified as a central nervous system stimulant. In the beginning, it was only recommended for use in young children, but it is gaining in popularity for treatment of adults with ADHD. Ritalin releases dopamine in the brain, so there is a potential for addiction if it is used over a long period of time.

Thank you.