• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MyPillow and other gimmicky stuff

On 8/17/2017 at 10:04 AM, mrwicked said:

im more impressed that fry's is still around.

i went into the palo alto one recently to buy a keyboard. those places are a trip, the one here is western/cowboy themed.

Not surprisingly, the one here has a video board above the front entrance that imitates the reels on a slot machine.

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, Taylor said:

I'm in need of some new pillows again, and remembered this thread. I still don't want to pay $100+ for mrwicked's pillows. Anyone recently make a pillow purchase (for a reasonable amount) that they're happy with?

The bamboo ones on amazon. I like firm pillows and mattresses, though. These are the best pillows ive ever had (unless you want to really spend). 

On 9/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, Taylor said:

I'm in need of some new pillows again, and remembered this thread. I still don't want to pay $100+ for mrwicked's pillows. Anyone recently make a pillow purchase (for a reasonable amount) that they're happy with?

On 9/18/2018 at 8:42 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

The bamboo ones on amazon. I like firm pillows and mattresses, though. These are the best pillows ive ever had (unless you want to really spend). 

What tors said. I bought this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DKD8V1D/

When I got it, it was a little too thick for my liking so I had to remove some of the filling (which the instructions actually suggested). Since then it's the most comfortable pillow I've ever slept on.