• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Old-Fashioned Peach Pie

Peach Pie

I could wax on and on about my love for pie. The flake of the crust, the sweet filling, that sparkle of sugar on the crust — but I’ll spare you.

Peach pie is right up there on my list of favorite things to make and eat. One of my very first memories is of riding my grandfather’s shoulders, picking peaches right off the trees in a California orchard, taking that first bite, and letting the juices flow down my arm.

This is the memory of summer for me, and peach pie is a recipe I think every baker should have in their recipe box.

Continue reading "Old-Fashioned Peach Pie" »

cqkgoUNKS8Q

View the full article

peach pie is good if there's enough sugar, otherwise it's too tart. but that's no longer an issue for my pallet . . .

on a similar note, the white peaches have been phenomenal this summer, and the season seems to have lasted longer than usual. i have one left in the fridge for tomorrow, and i can hardly wait to get to it. so dang sweet and juicy and huge.