• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/19 Bryce vs Trout Part II

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah I'm sure a guy making league minimum is the reason this franchise is "in the shitter".

Pay has nothing to do with it.

It's the fact they waste opportunities on him. They're giving up at-bats. They're giving up other players who are better than him getting some experience.

He's so goddamn uncoordinated it's abnoxious.

6 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

It's the fact they waste opportunities on him. They're giving up at-bats. They're giving up other players who are better than him getting some experience.

This is a ridiculous post, sorry.  He may not be coordinated but he's not as shitty as you think he is.  Also trust me, he isn't worse than any other in house option we have for first.  Sorry to blow up your rant.  

12 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

He has been very good at 1B this year. I might have agreed with you last season or the season before but not this season he has made all the plays. He needs to play everyday to get into a rhythm. This once a week crap isn't working. He could hit RHP better than Valbuena has, are you kidding me. He hit .290 against RHP last year.