• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Quick Friendship test. Are you a good friend?

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

My lead assist is gay and would like to strike up a friendship. This is why I separate work from social life.

Good news.  You can be really really good friends with the gay guy, and still be straight.  We won't judge.

Yes we will.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Sorry Blarg, I'm in Wisconsin.  

If only there was a AW member, preferably liberal and open to such things, that I could find in this neck of the woods.

You'd probably find him at the In n Out, if there was one in Wisconsin.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I was thinking AJ.  You know he'd be really gentle and supportive.  Probably write you a quick tune on his guitar.  

And since he doesn't work or anything, he wouldn't be rushed.  He'd do it right.

You make good points

15 hours ago, calscuf said:

Sorry Blarg, I'm in Wisconsin.  

If only there was a AW member, preferably liberal and open to such things, that I could find in this neck of the woods.

Man Nate.  You could have done a lot better than saying Calscuf as your answer.