• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

No All-Star Game thread??

5 minutes ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

Which one of the following is true.

1. All teams no longer need a representative at the all star game.

2.Trout is regarded as the Angels representative even though he wasn't there.

Were the Angels the only team without a player on the All  Star roster.?

I think the lowly Angels were the only team not represented in the game. The Cubs got Wade Davis in there. The Angels are the laughing stock of the league. 

18 minutes ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

Which one of the following is true?

1. All teams no longer need a representative at the all star game.

2.Trout is regarded as the Angels representative even though he wasn't there.

Were the Angels the only team without a player on the All  Star roster.?

A better question is, when is the last time that happened?

1 minute ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

This doesn't seem like a fair implementation of the rule since Trout was not on the roster.

An Angel should have been in uniform on the bench, even if he does not play.

That's on Trout.  He could have been there.  

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

After 88 of these games, NL and AL are tied at 43 wins apiece, with two games ending in ties.

NL has scored 361 runs, AL 361 runs.

That proves the point that this game is fixed.  They should end this mess right now, and never play another All Star Game.

14 minutes ago, nando714 said:

When we're down 6-1 in the 8th?

It was a joke because someone said his homers these days, even when they give us a lead are boring.  My favorite you moment was when you called his homer in the ninth meaningless, then the Angels scored 5 or 6 more runs in the ninth so win the game.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

It was a joke because someone said his homers these days, even when they give us a lead are boring.  My favorite you moment was when you called his homer in the ninth meaningless, then the Angels scored 5 or 6 more runs in the ninth so win the game.  

Vs the Mariners

On 7/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, fan_since79 said:

After 88 of these games, NL and AL are tied at 43 wins apiece, with two games ending in ties.

NL has scored 361 runs, AL 361 runs.

That's really incredible.

I am old enough to remember when the NL had a huge advantage in the 60s and 70s because they had all the best players. Free agency seemed to change that. Now, since the 90s, most of the best players seem to be in the AL.

35 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

That's really incredible.

I am old enough to remember when the NL had a huge advantage in the 60s and 70s because they had all the best players. Free agency seemed to change that. Now, since the 90s, most of the best players seem to be in the AL.

Hence my buds always calling the AL the Superior League and the NL the Inferior League.  SL and IL

What would the Dogs record be if they were in the SL?

Halos split the 4 games, and gave them their only home loss in the past 20 home games.