• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Steak Salad with Arugula and Parmesan Cheese

Steak Salad

When summer finally hits its stride, you begin to understand Italian food.

Think of figs, arranged on a pretty plate and drizzled with honey. Or perfect peaches macerated in white wine and strewn with lavender. Or fresh-picked, fat asparagus, peeled, steamed, doused with fruity olive oil and topped with finely shaved shards of Parmesan Cheese.

Continue reading "Steak Salad with Arugula and Parmesan Cheese" »

EyA37Ik98cc

View the full article

2 hours ago, Tank said:

we had a very good salad at disneyland last week at the river belle terrace restaurant. it had bbq tofu in it, and it was terrific. recommend highly.

After all of the years here, with so many terrible posters, I have never inquired about how to ignore a fellow member.

Until now.

36 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

After all of the years here, with so many terrible posters, I have never inquired about how to ignore a fellow member.

Until now.

i feel honored that you've taken time away from your usual drill of pissing on the poor and indigent to give me your attention. thank you.

Edited by Tank