• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 6/29 Kershaw@Angels

Just now, Stradling said:

Of course he's trying to win.  If you think otherwise you are blinded by ignorance and fan stupidity. There's literally nothing easier to do than to second guess a manager.  I'll show you how easy it is.  If Roberts would have used a first baseman last night instead of Utley, they would have won.  

2 sorriest hitters in baseball reside on our team. One is Espinosa and other just pinch hit. I'm not bringing him to plate with game on line you already know the ending to that movie. That isn't a hard decision. 

Just now, Stradling said:

If that's the case then we don't have a first baseman. Considering they are all hitting .180.  

I'm not opposed to giving Valbuena starts at 1B since no one else is hitting at the position, but when you're bringing a guy in just to pinch hit it makes more sense to go with Simmons. 

1 minute ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I'm not opposed to giving Valbuena starts at 1B since no one else is hitting at the position, but when you're bringing a guy in just to pinch hit it makes more sense to go with Simmons. 

Simmons and Trout playing videos in clubhouse 

do not disturb 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You're just another one of the blowhards that if we don't hate him or criticize each and everything he does then we must live him.  

Guarantee you dusty baker or joe Maddon doesn't send a clueless hitter like valbuena up to pinch hit bases loaded one out. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok bro.  Dusty is pretty bad and Maddon sure is getting the most out of his talent this year, huh.  

Dusty has worst pen in baseball. He doesn't have luxury of knowing not to put Alvarez in with game on the line late in game. What did you think about that? 

Just now, Jwhitt33 said:

Dusty has worst pen in baseball. He doesn't have luxury of knowing not to put Alvarez in with game on the line late in game. What did you think about that? 

I think our starters go five innings a game so every game requires us to go deep into the pen.  Sometimes that means using Alvarez.  Mike doesn't have the luxury Dusty has of having a Scherzer or any other arm that can go 8 innings, ever.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think our starters go five innings a game so every game requires us to go deep into the pen.  Sometimes that means using Alvarez.  Mike doesn't have the luxury Dusty has of having a Scherzer or any other arm that can go 8 innings, ever.  

Fair enough. He said he planned on hitting Simmons for Espinosa but cmon you knew he wasn't getting the chance when u put up valbuena. You had one shot since you knew Kenley was coming after that at bat.