• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 6/29 Kershaw@Angels

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

kudos for making the effort to get on the internet.

So proud of you fella.  (virtual head pat).  

keep eating them turd sandwiches that sosh will feed you and stand up for him. Did you like nobuena striking out 3-1 and 3-2 on balls that almost hit him? Me too was hilarious. Clown.

No thanks. Im here to make dick jokes and laugh with and sometimes at people.

But how many manager jobs has dusty kept longer than 4 years? .... and its not because he was leaving for better oppurtunities...he was leaving because they locked him out and unfollowed him on instagram.

1 minute ago, Jwhitt33 said:

keep eating them turd sandwiches that sosh will feed you and stand up for him. Did you like nobuena striking out 3-1 and 3-2 on balls that almost hit him? Me too was hilarious. Clown.

I just want to hug you right now for your courage.

I only wish you would understand If I explained how disagreeing with you doesn't mean I agree with the opposite of what you think.  

maybe some day there sport.  

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

No thanks. Im here to make dick jokes and laugh with and sometimes at people.

But how many manager jobs has dusty kept longer than 4 years? .... and its not because he was leaving for better oppurtunities...he was leaving because they locked him out and unfollowed him on instagram.

Going to bed. Can't believe I'm arguing with few trolls who say valbuena was right call there lol. You win.

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

I just want to hug you right now for your courage.

I only wish you would understand If I explained how disagreeing with you doesn't mean I agree with the opposite of what you think.  

maybe some day there sport.  

Another gem. Can't even spell baseball. 

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Doc doesn't need anyone to vouch for him. But he's gotta be the smartest baseball mind on this forum.

You're just an asshole.

thank you.  appreciate the support.  There are a ton of really smart people on this site and I'm proud to be a part of it.  I think most of us are smart enough to know that while we have our opinions, the guys who have dedicated their lives to it as a career know way more than us.  And they certainly don't try to lose games.  

6 hours ago, Dochalo said:

thank you.  appreciate the support.  There are a ton of really smart people on this site and I'm proud to be a part of it.  I think most of us are smart enough to know that while we have our opinions, the guys who have dedicated their lives to it as a career know way more than us.  And they certainly don't try to lose games.  

You are right bro. Maybe valbuena will be hitting clean up tonight like he has quite a few times when Escobar isn't in the lineup. .180 with 8 extra base hits in 200 appearances. Doubt anybody could out manage catorce. 

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The thing with Valbuena batting fourth is a little weird. He does have a point.

Simmons, Maldonado, Calhoun, much more reasonable choices for the cleanup spot. They can actually hit.

Please Trout, come back soon!

Thank you bro. 

Valbuena is no superstar but he's had 3 straight decent seasons hitting against RHP. Are we to assume he'll just continue to be a sub .600 OPS player? If not then he'll need some swings. Just like Maybin eventually snapped out of it Valbuena should at least become passable against righties

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Valbuena is no superstar but he's had 3 straight decent seasons hitting against RHP. Are we to assume he'll just continue to be a sub .600 OPS player? If not then he'll need some swings. Just like Maybin eventually snapped out of it Valbuena should at least become passable against righties

Getting swings is fine, just not at an important spot in the order while he's been slumping for just about the whole season so far. 

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Getting swings is fine, just not at an important spot in the order while he's been slumping for just about the whole season so far. 

I hated that pinch hit at bat there last night. Then he swings twice at ball 4 one which missed his foot by eyelash. Didn't mean to rile up the catorce backers. Just was pissed he was even an option way he's swinging the bat.

1 minute ago, Jwhitt33 said:

I hated that pinch hit at bat there last night. Then he swings twice at ball 4 one which missed his foot by eyelash. Didn't mean to rile up the catorce backers. Just was pissed he was even an option way he's swinging the bat.

Dude -- the whole Catorce gloss runs so vapid..    When people run with a phrase coined by a MLB nobody, a scrub like Trevor Bell..   Well, it's like claiming Timmy Lupus as your biggest sports hero.  It doesn't get any more limp-wristed than that.