• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

órale, Arte

Chuck

1 hour ago, NotMyCat said:

Me too.  My wife was really proud when she bought it.  

I was wearing it, when I took my kids to the batting cages in Anaheim. Clyde Wright came up to me and started a conversation because of my Jacket. He has/had a pitching school there. He told me the Angels invited him to spring training. He also said the Angels didn't give him a jacket. I said they should.

I'm so sick of the shitty Dodgers fans.  The bad ones.  The ones who take their fandom beyond just cheering for their team.  It's a gang mentality.  I don't mean that as in they're gang members, because looking at that video, they mostly look like your "average Joe".  Normal people, but suddenly make them choose a tribe (probably a better word than gang), and it's a war.

I bet the Angels fan was instigating, though.  We've been through some shit, and I'm sure he had been hassled from the moment he entered the parking lot.  Suddenly the Angels are winning, and Dodgers fans stop talking, but now he wants to talk smack.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

I'm so sick of the shitty Dodgers fans.  The bad ones.  The ones who take their fandom beyond just cheering for their team.  It's a gang mentality.  I don't mean that as in they're gang members, because looking at that video, they mostly look like your "average Joe".  Normal people, but suddenly make them choose a tribe (probably a better word than gang), and it's a war.

I bet the Angels fan was instigating, though.  We've been through some shit, and I'm sure he had been hassled from the moment he entered the parking lot.  Suddenly the Angels are winning, and Dodgers fans stop talking, but now he wants to talk smack.

No, they're gang gang members.