• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 6/26 Angels@Dodgers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

Bellinger isn't totally wrong, Middleton was a bit overzealous, but damn it felt good seeing some bite and intensity from one of our players. 

I gotta ask what he did or why you think he was a bit overzealous?  I know you're not saying he was outlandish but I didn't see him make anything other than fleeting eye contact, nothing like a stare down of any sort.  It seemed to me appropriate for the intensity of the situation, which was he was brought in to shut out the heart of the order.  In one sense, he was the closer that night and we've all seen closers a lot more animated than that.  The only argument I see for characterizing it as overzealous is that he is a rookie and even then he was doing it against a peer, not a vet. 

Anyhow, I loved seeing two unexpectedly good starting performances in a row and particularly against those two teams.

Hey Bellinger!   Wah! Wah! Wah!

Baseball is not always easy!

Big props to Nolasco!   Big props to the pen, yet again!

Big hits from Escobar, Simmons, and Maldonado!

Thank you Eppler for that trade of catchers!

Sweep the Dogs in their own park!

Hey Dogs!   About that winning streak?   You've been gonged!

Bellinger is on his way to a Rookie of the Year and possibly MVP season, not to mention a good chance to shine in the playoffs.

One off night and getting struck out by a rookie who celebrated a big moment is not to going to ruin his dream season. He needs to let it go. Great ballplayers don't let those things bother them. Tip your cap and move on.

Edited by fan_since79

3 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Albert Pujols played flawless first base with a nice play late in the game.

kudos

Reminds me of when, late in Darin Erstad's career, he would come in to play first as a defensive replacement late in the game, and LTH would credit Erstad with a "win" or some crazy thing.

Pujols also came out of the dugout every inning WITHOUT toilet paper attached to his shoe last night, so we should give him kudos for that as well.

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Reminds me of when, late in Darin Erstad's career, he would come in to play first as a defensive replacement late in the game, and LTH would credit Erstad with a "win" or some crazy thing.

Pujols also came out of the dugout every inning WITHOUT toilet paper attached to his shoe last night, so we should give him kudos for that as well.

Or, you know, he played a good game at first.  He's without a doubt our best defensive first baseman.  Unfortunately his legs are broken down. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Or, you know, he played a good game at first.  He's without a doubt our best defensive first baseman.  Unfortunately his legs are broken down. 

I am utterly shocked seeing him run.

He looked good around first last night.

It depressed me when I read here that Langston said he may not be able to go tonight after one game at first.