• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cowart back to Triple A; Marte back up.

Richard

33 minutes ago, red321 said:

Doc, I think It's an option year when they send him down initially at the start of the year. Don't think this callup had anything to do with burning an option. 

Edit: yeah, options are tied to being put on 40 man roster. Once you are on 40 you have 3 options, so when he was sent down during spring that was his option, which basically covers the year. 

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/17188016/

Germans?  Leave him alone he's on a roll...

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nope.  I stand by that statement. I've seen enough of Escobar defensively to know he's not very good.  Props on him for not making any errors yesterday. 

We all know Yescobar's short comings. You're not bringing anything new to the table. You don't replace your MOTO bat because Cowart is better defensively. 

I like messin with you lol

16 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Sounds to me like this...

The Dodgers are using 3 LH starters in this series. They don't want Valbuena starting vs LHs. Cowart isn't a 1B. Marte is. 

In a few days they can change the roster again. 

more L/R BS from sosh at the expense of player confidence and giving them a complex. 

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nope.  I stand by that statement. I've seen enough of Escobar defensively to know he's not very good.  Props on him for not making any errors yesterday. 

Watching your replacement play strong defense and get big knocks has a way of getting a mediocre vet to try a little harder.