• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Watched the first two periods and then Iron Man 3 started. I couldn't believe we tied it up. We held our own and even with some bullshit calls from the refs we fought hard and made a game out of it. Fasth needs to be in goal for game 3. If we take away that horrible 1st period then we played a great game. I think I'll be making my way back out to Ponda for game 5. 1-1 back to Detroit, but I'm ok with it. We're clearly the better team. Just gotta not beat ourselves and Hiller needs to stop being Harvey two face.

So I actually managed to avoid knowing the score of the game while I was at a wedding rehearsal dinner.  Turned off my phone a bit too late as I got a text that said "48 seconds in, really?"  I knew that wasn't a good sign.  Anywho, I get home around 10 and put the game on.  Needless to say that first period sucked complete ass, hate being down 2-0 despite out shooting them.  Then after giving up that 3rd goal, the Ducks finally decided to show up and play some hockey.  The third period was one of the most exciting periods of hockey I have watched.  I wish I could've been at the Ponda for that as it sounded as loud as its ever been when Bobby tied the game.  As I'm fast forwarding through the intermission after regulation I'm thinking to myself, "If we can kill off this power play to start overtime, I need to figure out how to tell if the game is still going on because I wanna drive up there if its still going."  Sure enough the Wings dashed by hopes to start the OT period. 

It was really great to see the Ducks not give up despite being down 3 goals in the third.  I have great confidence that we will take 2 in Detroit and comeback home to finish them off in game 5. 

I think this is the game where he has a shorter leash. You can always pull him if he allows 2 goals in first 6 minutes again. In Hiller's defense, the team didn't help him much by going to the box frequently. If they can stay out of the box early, I think he will do much better.

And the refs owe us a game. I look forward to getting some calls either tonight or game 4.

Sounds like Sbisa in for Souray.

Eric Stephens â€@icemancometh

Appears from rushes that Luca Sbisa will be in for Game 3 and Sheldon Souray is coming out. Not confirmed but probably the case.

Toni Lydman was skating with Francois Beauchemin while Cam Fowler was with Ben Lovejoy. Bryan Allen and Luca Sbisa were together.

Souray said it was "unexpected" as far as coming out of the lineup. Feels he can do better but on board with changes. Said he's healthy.

Eric Stephens

Souray: "I’m a little surprised. But at this time of the year, it’s all about winning. Whatever we have to do to win, we’re on board with."
Eric Stephens
More Souray: "We didn’t win so whatever it takes at this point to win, you’ve got to respect."

Selanne has clearly found the fountain of youth.  Every year I keep telling myself, "This is the last year I'm going to join that whole 'One more year!' chorus."  But damn ... dude still looks great!!!  Sooooo,  yeah ....

One More Year!!!