• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I just remember how clutch he was for us in the 2010-11 season down the stretch when we were chasing to get into the playoffs. Came through with some awesome goals. Wish him well in Phx, but like you said, we're staked right now.

Yeah for sure.  Now with Steckel, Lombardi and Dvorak there will be a lot of healthy scratches.  Unless Holland gets sent back down.  I would love to see Maroon back up this season but with the recent trades there is no chance.

Hope Staubitz is done, he is awful.

Is there anyone more noticeable on the ice than Etem?  He is so big and fast.

Yeah, I am really digging him.  Plus being from So Cal is a big plus.  I love the hail mary that the Ducks use him.  Especially when the defense is napping.

Lol ya a flash mob...

And yea, love that Etem is from the area.

I wonder.  Has anyone that was born and raised in Southern California gotten their names as a player on the cup?

Oh look.  Another cookie.  Nice one by Palms.