• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I love this signing. Welcome back, Pens! 

Anyone know what our payroll/cap is looking like now? Enough out there for Palmieri/Selanne? I smell a trade coming soon. No way we're going into the season with the current D core unless Vatanen is getting a permanent role.

A few games I am pumped for:

10/13 vs. Ottawa (2nd home game and Bobby's return to Anaheim, he's gonna get a nice Bobby chant from the crowd, no?)

11/29 vs. Flames (day after thanksgiving Matinee is always my favorite game of the year, bummer its not against the Blackhawks for the 1st time I can remember)

11/30 at San Jose (Likley going to make my 1st trip up to the Shark tank for this one.  Happy to see that a weekend game was scheduled in San Jose this year)

12/31 vs. San Jose (Ducks Sharks seems like a great way to start my new years eve drunkeness)

2/5 vs. Chicago (Only time the Blackhawks come to Anaheim this year...till we beat them in the playoffs :)

3/7 vs. Pittsburgh (Time to see sid the kid in action!)

Can't wait for the start of the season!

cory - is this you in the palmieri Q&A recently?

@CoryHink asks: What arena is he most excited to visit in the 2013-14 season?
I think Madison Square Garden will be the one I’m really looking forward to on our schedule. Being from back there, I’ll have a lot of family there. I was a Rangers fan growing up, I’m not gonna lie. Being able to play at the Garden will definitely be an awesome opportunity. 

Q&A: Palmieri On His New Three-Year Deal and His Summer So Far

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=679264

Yes sir it is. I was stoked about that.

With the Angels tanking, I'm counting down to October. I miss hockey.

I'd rather watch a Ducks game with Brian Haywood and Jim Fox announcing than watch the Angels.

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Anaheim Ducks verified

New numbers! #NHLDucks @kylepalmieri will wear #21, @Dustinpenner25 will wear #17 and Jakob Silfverberg will wear number 33.

Gonna be weird to see Palmieri out there without number 51.  Wonder if Etem will still be 65.